PDA

View Full Version : Crowsource benchmarking

nhake
2019-11-01, 08:07 PM
Hi

Please share your experience in crowsource benchmarking:
Which firm provide benchmarking service base on crowsource data?
Do you think benchmarking by traditional driving test will be replaced by crowsourcing data?

justdream
2019-11-01, 11:01 PM
As per my information, it is called Crowdsourcing
It is done by P3 company
and it is a combination of several metrics as shown below

nhake
2019-11-02, 12:40 PM
Hi Justdream

Do you think benchmarking by traditional driving test will be replaced by crowsourcing data?
Do you have any research related to the trends of using crowsource data for monitoring network?

As per my information, it is called Crowdsourcing
It is done by P3 company
and it is a combination of several metrics as shown below

justdream
2019-11-02, 05:07 PM
Hi Justdream

Do you have any research related to the trends of using crowsource data for monitoring network?

This kind of benchmark start to increase espeically in big countries
Check this article for example to get more details:
http://p3-networkanalytics.com/portfolio-item/australia2018/

maasricht
2019-11-08, 06:42 AM
nominalplan is giving this services, monthly basis from United Kingdom. I attached their presentation for your reference.

nhake
2019-11-25, 12:24 PM
Hi

could you please share the use case that operator use crowdsource data? for planning/optimization/monitoring network?

_Rashad_
2019-11-25, 03:43 PM
Hi,
i performed Benchmark according to P3 Methodology and we used this case in below for optimization network

Hi

could you please share the use case that operator use crowdsource data? for planning/optimization/monitoring network?

nhake
2019-11-28, 12:29 PM
Hi

Have you ever use crowdsource data for benchmarking or optimization your network?

Hi,
i performed Benchmark according to P3 Methodology and we used this case in below for optimization network

auto_art
2019-11-28, 09:28 PM
Hi

Please share your experience in crowsource benchmarking:
Which firm provide benchmarking service base on crowsource data?

We are using Tutela in North America.
and yes we use it only daily basis for competitor analysis, optimization and planing of new sites.

nhake
2019-12-02, 12:24 PM
Hi

i am going to benchmarking 3G/4G download throughput with our compititor, which is the best way to do this?

justdream
2019-12-02, 05:37 PM
Hi

i am going to benchmarking 3G/4G download throughput with our compititor, which is the best way to do this?
Speedtest - Stationary - same location & Time for all operators