PDA

View Full Version : Nokia LTE - Poor RRC Setup SR due to maxrrc

venom
2019-06-29, 08:24 PM
Hi All, I am experiencing very poor LTE RRC success rate due to due maxrrc (SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC). Unfortunately, i can't reduce the coverage any further (after -3db rsboost) as the serving site is right on top of airport. (so all traffic is nearby). BW = 10 Mhz, maxNumActUE = 395 Any advise of how to reduce SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC?

kentck86
2019-08-08, 01:16 PM
Hi All, I am experiencing very poor LTE RRC success rate due to due maxrrc (SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC). Unfortunately, i can't reduce the coverage any further (after -3db rsboost) as the serving site is right on top of airport. (so all traffic is nearby). BW = 10 Mhz, maxNumActUE = 395 Any advise of how to reduce SIGN_CONN_ESTAB_FAIL_MAXRRC?

PUCCH dimensioning planning required

hassan.attique
2019-08-19, 04:03 AM
If active data session profiling feature is enabled then disable it with Ue inactivity timer set to 5. It might be able to help in reducing Max RRC Users.

samuraial
2019-08-23, 10:18 PM
As stated below "inactive timer" can be dropped to 5 seconds but signaling will increase as RRC_CON_Att will increase. Also penalty time can be increased to 15 seconds and will avoid the increase in RRC_Conn_att.
Playing with interoperability parameters to make the LTE more difficult to access is another scenario. Last step is to expand the license for RRC users.