PDA

View Full Version : Nokia LTE Feature - Split L1 with fixed beam sectorization for 16TRX FDD mMIMO

krsumitjha
2019-06-11, 09:50 PM
Hi ,

Please need your support to understand LTE Nokia Feature . I am also looking to identify parameter to know number of tx antenna from CM dump to calculate and validate total tx power.

It will be great to have latest library.

Many Thanks
Sumit Kumar Jha

khurrambilal01
2019-06-17, 06:52 PM
Hi ,

Please need your support to understand LTE Nokia Feature . I am also looking to identify parameter to know number of tx antenna from CM dump to calculate and validate total tx power.

Many Thanks
Sumit Kumar Jha

Hi,

Just see table "A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL" and there you can identify the Tx and Rx of ANTL being used or both.

mhelboy
2019-06-18, 03:41 AM
If you have the dump in access format here is the query.

Note this is for versions FL17 and above:

TRANSFORM Count(A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL.channelId) AS CountOfchannelId
SELECT A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL.mrbtsId, A_LTE_MRBTS_LNBTS_LNCEL.lnCelId, A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL.lCellId, A_LTE_MRBTS_LNBTS_LNCEL.cellName
FROM A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL LEFT JOIN A_LTE_MRBTS_LNBTS_LNCEL ON (A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL.lCellId = A_LTE_MRBTS_LNBTS_LNCEL.lcrId) AND (A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL.mrbtsId = A_LTE_MRBTS_LNBTS_LNCEL.mrbtsId)
GROUP BY A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL.mrbtsId, A_LTE_MRBTS_LNBTS_LNCEL.lnCelId, A_MNL_CELLMAPPING_LCELL_CHANNELGROUP_CHANNEL.lCellId, A_LTE_MRBTS_LNBTS_LNCEL.cellName
PIVOT IIf([direction]=1,'TX',IIf([direction]=2,'RX'));

for total tx power use the parameter LNCEL-pmax

-mhelboy

Hi ,

Many Thanks
Sumit Kumar Jha