PDA

View Full Version : Atoll Plugin Ideas

ussrback
2019-04-25, 02:33 AM
I want to try to develop some atoll addins, will be glad to hear some good ideas ...:victory:

dmitry28
2019-04-25, 03:30 PM
I have sample scripts and VBscript documentation for Atoll.

I want to try to develop some atoll addins, will be glad to hear some good ideas ...:victory:

slava121
2019-04-25, 04:20 PM
You can provide scripts and VBscript documentation for Atoll?

I have sample scripts and VBscript documentation for Atoll.

ussrback
2019-04-25, 05:41 PM
I can share macro and scripting docs but Im developing addin not macro/script so if you have some ideas about some additional functionality for atoll please share and i will try to implement it .

slava121
2019-04-25, 08:43 PM
HI!

An add-on that displays the coverage area of ​​the traitor’s sector (in meters), given the parameters of the panel antenna
(the width of the beam in the vertical plane is a value in dB, the height of installation of the antenna is a meter, the angle of inclination of the antenna is a degree)
at the level - 3dB, taking into account the terrain. Possible solution?

There is a program for the Kathrein Tilt Calculator. It does not take into account the terrain.

I can share macro and scripting docs but Im developing addin not macro/script so if you have some ideas about some additional functionality for atoll please share and i will try to implement it .

pathloss
2019-04-26, 02:18 AM
Hi Slava,

What you are looking for can be enabled in the point analysis tool of atoll. To do so, you need to set the correct parameters in Atoll.ini

Will check how the parameter is called as i dont remember it now.

BR

slava121
2019-04-26, 03:12 AM
HI!
Thank. I know about it. I have this option turned on. I need to understand how accurately coverage is displayed for given parameters. There are features. If ussrback can do this as an add-in, it will be fine. It will be possible to compare the data calculations.

Hi Slava,

What you are looking for can be enabled in the point analysis tool of atoll. To do so, you need to set the correct parameters in Atoll.ini

Will check how the parameter is called as i dont remember it now.

BR

ussrback
2019-04-26, 05:10 AM
What you are looking for is called "incidence Angle Footprint" you can download it from atoll support site or I can download it for you .41991
each color represents antenna downtilt for given height. as you see the terrain is taken into account

ussrback
2019-04-26, 05:29 AM
There is another option, you can use multipoint analysis with fixed lte subscribers and you can calculate azimuth, downtilt, and signal levels for best server sector

ussrback
2019-04-26, 05:34 AM
P.S I think i will make 2 addins: task manager for multi user environment
and site documentation gallery for photos, panoramas, antenna docs ,svrs and tssrs.
what do you think ?

slava121
2019-04-26, 03:05 PM
HI, ussrback (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php/3518-ussrback) !

The idea of ​​creating additional unofficial Atoll add-ons is a good precedent. Do you want to make an add-on for site documentation? There is a script, perhaps it was created in Atoll a long time ago, it is called DisplaySitePictureDoc.
But, if you make it as an Atoll add-on, and this will be a new version, why not try it? It will be great. You can compare your version with the existing one. I welcome your initiative.
Let's try the task manager for a multi-user environment. This is relevant.
BR

and site documentation gallery for photos, panoramas, antenna docs ,svrs and tssrs.
what do you think ?

slava121
2019-04-26, 03:16 PM
I use the incidence angle footprint add-on. The add-in works incorrectly.Therefore, the antenna angle is calculated using geometric formulas, antenna parameters, and terrain relief.

What you are looking for is called "incidence Angle Footprint" you can download it from atoll support site or I can download it for you .

each color represents antenna downtilt for given height. as you see the terrain is taken into account

dmitry28
2019-04-26, 03:40 PM
To view information about the site, photos, panoramas and documentation there is a script Display Site Picture and Antenna Documentation

what do you think ?

slava121
2019-04-26, 03:44 PM
I have a 2013 DisplaySitePictureDoc script. Do you have a new version? Can you share?

To view information about the site, photos, panoramas and documentation there is a script Display Site Picture and Antenna Documentation

dmitry28
2019-04-26, 04:18 PM
This is the latest version.

I have a 2013 DisplaySitePictureDoc script. Do you have a new version? Can you share?

slava121
2019-04-26, 04:35 PM
Ussrback, can you create a new solution to display data about the site?

ussrback
2019-04-26, 08:50 PM
Ussrback, can you create a new solution to display data about the site?

Yes, I can and I have alreay started development. from my experience 3 types of addins i want to implement , 2 of them you already know , third one is functionality to directly import TSSR/SVR and create site/Txs acording to TSSR/SVR file. if you need this type of functionality lets share tssr/svr formats and make some common one.

slava121
2019-04-26, 08:56 PM
If you can create an unofficial add-in, it will be great. Interesting. Can I explain the functionality of the third add-in?

Yes, I can and I have alreay started development. from my experience 3 types of addins i want to implement , 2 of them you already know , third one is functionality to directly import TSSR/SVR and create site/Txs acording to TSSR/SVR file. if you need this type of functionality lets share tssr/svr formats and make some common one.

ussrback
2019-04-26, 09:31 PM
Okey explain please.

hieuphong
2019-08-07, 02:01 PM
What you are looking for is called "incidence Angle Footprint" you can download it from atoll support site or I can download it for you .41991
Can you share this add-on in Atoll?

Boraa
2019-08-08, 01:18 PM
Can you share the Add-on , it is very useful

Thuong
2019-12-20, 12:26 PM
please ,help me
thuongnguyen77qnu@gmail.com