PDA

View Full Version : Question Traffic Balancing

Meek
2019-04-11, 07:43 PM
Hi,

I have a 3G site with 3 cells, two of these cells is having a very high traffic, I'd like to push traffic to the cell with low traffic in both idle and dedicated modes, I also want to make handover from the other cells little bit hard, any suggestions about the required parameters or feature?

Thanks

medhat123
2019-04-13, 04:39 AM
You can tune compressed mode parameters
And you can use hsifls feature in E******* and let's fast the load sharing by tune hsiflsuserth

oswe
2019-04-17, 01:45 AM
well, if the vendor is huawei... when you have for example 2 layers (2 freqs) and co-sector (means similar coverage) you get cells balanced automatically in rrc as part of a load balancing feature.
if you have only 3 cells i assume the coverage of every cell is different how can you expect to push traffic there ?
in any case there´s a load intrafreq balancing feature as part of LDB algorithm in huawei...
which vendor is your case ? and also, which coverage those 3 cells have ? you cant push traffic if coverage is different

miguel.vanegas84
2019-09-14, 03:47 AM
You must try with a features of load balance and tune it.
Also you can try modify parameters like QHyst, sIntraSearch, sInterSearch.

It’s important you put the relation’s inter and intra.

justdream
2019-09-14, 06:28 PM
Hi,

I have a 3G site with 3 cells, two of these cells is having a very high traffic, I'd like to push traffic to the cell with low traffic in both idle and dedicated modes, I also want to make handover from the other cells little bit hard, any suggestions about the required parameters or feature?

Thanks
Are these High & low traffic cells covering same area or different area?