PDA

View Full Version : Average Inter-Site Distance

forumuser-2008
2019-02-19, 04:34 PM
Dear Friends,

Is it possible to find average inter-site distance in a cluster in Atoll or MapInfo ?

Thanks

BlackX
2019-02-19, 10:25 PM
use mapinfo tool "distance calculate tool" , check it at [tool] > [tool manager], and then it will show in [tool] sheet

follow the instruction of wizard, and fill a large value in the item named "Enter the number of distance to find" to ensure all site will be count in

Finally , export data and calculate the result

asifhaider919
2019-02-19, 11:13 PM
Sometimes its important to know the neighbors in the direction of a sector.

Here a link to download a ms access tool, it has option to choose the beamwidth of cell and the distance in which the neighbors are to be searched.

How to use:
Paste the RF data base according to the format
Click Cells to Check and put the cells for which you need to find the nearest neighbors in direction of the sector.
Click Run

The output will be all neighbor sites that are inside the selected distance & beamwidth selected and their distance in km. This output can be used also to get the nearest site distance and the average inter-site distance aswel

https://mega.nz/#!scg2kAzR!nmBwyvB8I3noi_xvcLMdIx3jivHxLmBXpDZKfa_6cVo

missaoui
2019-02-27, 08:30 AM
you can use Mapinfo tools to get dsitance

slava121
2019-02-27, 03:45 PM
Sorry! Application Site Finder v1.0 in which environment is installed?

Here a link to download a ms access tool, it has option to choose the beamwidth of cell and the distance in which the neighbors are to be searched.

How to use:
Click Cells to Check and put the cells for which you need to find the nearest neighbors in direction of the sector.
Click Run

The output will be all neighbor sites that are inside the selected distance & beamwidth selected and their distance in km. This output can be used also to get the nearest site distance and the average inter-site distance aswel

BlackX
2019-02-27, 08:34 PM
ms access > Microsoft Access

pathloss
2019-02-28, 03:15 AM
I think it's access 64bit.

asifhaider919
2019-02-28, 04:05 PM
Yes its Microsoft Access 64bit.

I will share a 32bit version.

mounir34
2019-03-01, 04:59 AM

How to use:
Click Run

Thanks for your sharing