PDA

View Full Version : High Service Drop due to L.E-RAB.Abnormrel.eNBTot.QCI7

99us
2018-04-09, 07:51 PM
Dear Master

I want to ask how to reduce L.E-RAB.Abnormrel.eNBTot.QCI7 that caused high service drop on my networks? Is there any parameter that I can adjust so make this counter decrease?

Please Help Me

rimeka
2018-04-10, 11:53 AM
Usually Service drop rate kpi is using L.E-RAB.Abnormrel , not L.E-RAB.Abnormrel.eNBTot.
The different between these two counter are : L.E-RAB.Abnormrel is only for activated E-RAB as mentioned on 3gpp 32.450 6.2.1.1 (an end-user abnormally looses an E-RAB during the time the E-RAB is used).
L.E-RAB.Abnormrel.eNBTot is for all abnormal release including active and non active E-RAB.

So, if L.E-RAB.Abnormrel.eNBTot is high and L.E-RAB.Abnormrel is low, the abnormal release is mostly on non active E-RAB, that usually not impacted to user experience.

99us
2018-04-11, 03:39 PM
Hi Rimeka;
Thanks for your time to reply this thread
L.E-RAB.Abnormrel.eNBTot is result from from breakdown L.E-RAB.Abnormrel beside TNL, Radio, HOFailure, MME, Congestion, etc. In my case the highest contributors is L.E-RAB.Abnormrel.eNBTot. That's why I need suggestion for this problem. Hope there are other solutions.

rimeka
2018-04-11, 04:54 PM
There is a document for each counter service drop throubleshooting in this thread,

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php/45541-HW-Solutions-for-Call-Drops-and-Handover-Problems-in-LTE-v7-0-1?highlight=Call+Drops+and+Handover+Problems+in+the+LTE