PDA

View Full Version : Small Cell Networks: Deployment, Management, and Optimization

Roman99
2017-11-14, 03:56 PM
Holger Claussen, David Lopez-Perez, Lester Ho, Rouzbeh Razavi, Stepan Kucera, "Small Cell Networks: Deployment, Management, and Optimization"
English | ISBN: 1118854349 | 2017 | 565 pages | PDF | 18.3 MB

Small Cell Networks: Deployment, Management, and Optimization addresses key problems of the cellular network evolution towards HetNets. It focuses on the latest developments in heterogeneous and small cell networks, as well as their deployment, operation, and maintenance. It also covers the full spectrum of the topic, from academic, research, and business to the practice of HetNets in a coherent manner. Additionally, it provides complete and practical guidelines to vendors and operators interested in deploying small cells.

https://www.upload.ee/files/7653229/Small_Cell_Networks_Deployment__Management__and_Optimization.rar.html

Nyquist
2017-11-15, 02:38 AM
Thanks Roman99 for the sharing.
The link "Thanks for this post" doesn't work at this moment for me. I don't know what happens

Roman99
2017-11-15, 02:57 AM
Thanks Roman99 for the sharing.
The link "Thanks for this post" doesn't work at this moment for me. I don't know what happens

You are welcome!
Today, the "Thanks" button doesn't work at all. I don't know why.

qaqa
2017-11-26, 08:40 AM
thank you. I don't see the thanks icon too