2009-07-16, 04:48 PM
Hi All,

Please share drive test analysis report here for more knowledge sharing

BR//
voice? data? radio access technology?

lamhd_bk
2009-07-16, 06:44 PM
hi guys !
can you tell me how to export SQI,RxQual,and Rxlev parameter from TEMS logfile under graph like this picture
and how to statistic Call Establish, Call Attempt, call setup , handover from TEMS logfile

RF engineer
2009-07-16, 07:35 PM
export to tab file and from mapinfo you can make calculation as you want .
BR
RF

lamhd_bk
2009-07-16, 07:41 PM
i know that and have made it already, but if you have a lot of range for caculating. you can not make it detail, so that i think with TEMS we can make SQI, Rxlev... graph

adriansyah
2009-09-10, 02:19 AM
Maybe after export into Map Info.

Try in map info into thematic map , maybe better

Rooster[BG]
2009-09-10, 02:45 AM
I am using Actix for that purpose. You can easily create report template in Excel and then calculate what you need.

torex
2009-09-10, 11:13 AM
Bro, use report generator under TI DataCollection. Choose ies and statistics which you want to see. Graphs will be generated automatically.

hi guys !
can you tell me how to export SQI,RxQual,and Rxlev parameter from TEMS logfile under graph like this picture
and how to statistic Call Establish, Call Attempt, call setup , handover from TEMS logfile

shuhratech
2011-03-25, 09:15 PM
hi guys !

In TEMS 8.0.4:
Logfile -> Report Generator. After adding log files, push "properties" to choose what you want. For example RxLev, etc and you will get those pictures.