PDA

View Full Version : Q & A on Huawei Handover problems.

NILCTG
2009-06-27, 03:43 PM
Hello Friends:

Any one working with Huawei equipment probably would agree that Huawei’s HO algorithm is complicated & not very well documented. Here I share a compilation of 60 Questions along with answers provided from Huawei HQ on HO alg(GSM). Some sample Q are:

1. How to avoid ping-pong handover between the overlaid subcell and underlaid subcell in the concentric cell?

2. How to set 2G/3G handover parameters?

3. Why intra-cell handovers happen in a cell where the intra-cell handover function is closed?

4. What is the relationship between the time of the minimum time interval for the TCH handover and the time for the filter? When does the filter have a valid output?

5. 70. What is the restriction on the deployment of COBCCH?

6. What are the differences between the load handover band and load handover bandwidth?

7. Between what channel types may the conversion trigger an intracell forced handover?

8. Why does PBGT Handover Happen only Between the Two Cells That has the Same Layer and Level? How is PBGT Handover Realized According to Huawei Algorithm?

9. If both the load handover threshold and the half rate adjust threshold are 80% according to BSC data configuration, which one is enabled first when the load reaches 80%?

10. The equipments area are all Huawei equipments. The level for the 900MHz cell is -58 dBm, and the level for the 1800MHz cell is -80 dBm. MS started conversation in 900MHz cell first, but it still handed over to an 1800MHz cell. Is this handover normal?

Please don’t forget to add reputation (Plz write your name during Rep) & PM for PW.

Regards

NILCTG

guess.who
2009-06-27, 04:05 PM
Added Thanks and Rep. Plz send pass

Inception
2009-06-27, 04:14 PM
hi
password plz

Hello Friends:

Any one working with Huawei equipment probably would agree that Huawei’s HO algorithm is complicated & not very well documented. Here I share a compilation of 60 Questions along with answers provided from Huawei HQ on HO alg(GSM). Some sample Q are:

1. How to avoid ping-pong handover between the overlaid subcell and underlaid subcell in the concentric cell?

3. Why intra-cell handovers happen in a cell where the intra-cell handover function is closed?

4. What is the relationship between the time of the minimum time interval for the TCH handover and the time for the filter? When does the filter have a valid output?

6. What are the differences between the load handover band and load handover bandwidth?

7. Between what channel types may the conversion trigger an intracell forced handover?

8. Why does PBGT Handover Happen only Between the Two Cells That has the Same Layer and Level? How is PBGT Handover Realized According to Huawei Algorithm?

9. If both the load handover threshold and the half rate adjust threshold are 80% according to BSC data configuration, which one is enabled first when the load reaches 80%?

10. The equipments area are all Huawei equipments. The level for the 900MHz cell is -58 dBm, and the level for the 1800MHz cell is -80 dBm. MS started conversation in 900MHz cell first, but it still handed over to an 1800MHz cell. Is this handover normal?

Please don’t forget to add reputation (Plz write your name during Rep) & PM for PW.

Regards

NILCTG

RF engineer
2009-06-27, 05:42 PM
rep and thank add can u have pass

NILCTG
2009-06-27, 06:37 PM
plz snd PM for PW & also dont forget to add name during Rap addition.

RF engineer
2009-06-27, 07:16 PM
i donot understand

TEMS
2009-06-29, 05:25 AM
Hello Friends:

Regards

NILCTG

thank you very much for share
My name tems
and my e-mail
tems_engineer@rocketmail.com
thank you

landrynze
2009-06-29, 04:37 PM
Hi

Plz share withg rapidshare!!

atul22
2009-07-11, 03:06 AM
Hello dear,
i could not open this doc bec of without password so password plz
my mail id is atul22@live.com

marcobernard90
2009-08-22, 12:09 AM
Hi Guys,
Need some explanations regarding the overlaid and tne underlaid cells, what is the benefits of the relevant HO and how the Trxs are configured accordingly

Thanks in advance

zaebolll
2009-10-03, 09:14 PM
@ NILCTG

I have added your thx and rep before, but still waiting required pass,

Kindly provide please mentioned pass,

Thanks and Regards

testtest
2010-03-04, 06:57 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!v

sabila
2010-03-04, 07:53 PM
rep and thankn's added

may u PM me the pass

many thanks

hakimgsm
2010-03-04, 10:02 PM
Hii,

I added rep/Thanks,
Can you please send me the password?

Many thanks in advance.

ccarduz
2010-03-09, 10:52 AM
Hi, could you send me the password pls?!!

hursand
2010-03-09, 01:06 PM
Already add thanks and rep for you.send me password pm.

kevin_h811
2010-03-11, 01:54 PM
hi NILCTG,

Can u pls shared it also with me.Thanks.

engkattan
2010-03-21, 05:09 AM
Hello Friends:

Regards

NILCTG
Hi ,
well my friend i'm not able to get the file , it keeps giving me that i dont have enough privilege, so could you please uploaded to 4shared , and please post the password

thanks,

titoe80
2011-09-30, 10:44 AM
Thanks for sharing

maahsan
2011-12-12, 10:45 PM
Hi

Can you please share the PW for this file. Thanks

Hello Friends:

Regards

NILCTG

kentck86
2011-12-13, 01:35 PM
Hi

Can you please share the PW for this file. Thanks

Please follow the forum rule, put default password is a must.

maahsan
2011-12-15, 06:09 PM
Does anyone got the password for the attachment in this thread?

EngSoft
2011-12-15, 07:12 PM
Password protection on doc like this is not not allowed "check the new rules " , please update the thread and put the password :)

foufou007
2012-07-19, 07:58 PM
Can somebody please send the password.
Thanks

kamy
2012-07-19, 09:23 PM
this thread started before the rule of pw applied, please pm him to ask pw, do not start a post just only for asking pw

kamy

humanity421
2012-07-19, 10:13 PM
hi,
as instructed i have added reputation and thanks...
so pls send me the password (Pls note that i am unable to send a PM as your inbox is full)

regards

NILCTG
2012-07-22, 03:29 AM
PW is given in shared PW thread

lamagica
2012-07-22, 01:23 PM
could you give the link to the thread.
i couldnt find it.
PW is given in shared PW thread

Tele_boy
2012-10-24, 02:14 PM
Thanks alot. It's very usefull

polo
2012-10-24, 06:49 PM
Thanks added please pm pwd on mmeguenni@gmail.com

raawa
2013-04-08, 10:03 PM
reps added, kindly send password to ss.rinzu@gmail.com thanks!

javierinfante
2013-04-10, 03:23 AM
helo, could you provide the password?
thanks

topycopy
2013-04-13, 05:50 AM
thanks for the documents, it's really valuable questions

pioneerelex
2013-04-13, 09:00 PM
Password is: 999999999

trevoreznik
2013-04-15, 03:05 PM