PDA

View Full Version : Solution to convert A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE

sedicla
2017-05-30, 06:47 PM
Hello I have seen that people is having trouble converting the A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE files.
So download the text file and find the solution. If you have any questions please contact PM.
Don't forget the thanks button ....;)

Best Regards

msda
2017-05-30, 07:21 PM
can you please pm the txt file ore share it in some other way cause i cannot open due to reput... system :) thanks!

borelij
2017-07-26, 07:13 PM
Hello I have seen that people is having trouble converting the A_T_D_I .RSO / .RGE files.
So download the text file and find the solution. If you have any questions please contact PM.

Best Regards

I have installed GM18 + ATDI plugin.
When tried to open RGO/RSE file (DL from ATDI) GM is asking for

Any hint welcome ;)

Roman99
2017-07-26, 08:32 PM

Best Regards

Thanks for the manual but where to get these parts?

Extract files inside A_T_D_I_Plugin.part1.rar/A_T_D_I_Plugin.part2.rar/A_T_D_I_Plugin.part3.rar

byja
2017-08-23, 08:26 PM
Does anyone have a table of clutter types for ATDI provided clutter maps? That is, what does each of the values represent in terms of clutter type.

Even better if there's a conversion table between ATDI clutter map and NLCD values.

dacoder
2017-08-27, 03:29 PM

Best Regards
Where's the steps for converting though? You only have mentioned the steps to installing plugins

thanks

jamesbond
2017-08-30, 03:15 PM
Plz confirm if it is working...i need to convert ATDI to Grc and Grd for mentum

Stantheman
2017-08-31, 08:17 AM
jamesbond, yes it works well, sedicla said it should work on 32 bit GM17 or earlier but I had problems with one of the later versions of GM17, so ended up using it on GM16 32 bit. My problem may have been that to begin with I opted for the software license when installing the plugin, I selected hardware lic and got it working on GM16 32 bit and it opens terrain and clutter files perfectly (but not building layers). You need to ascertain what projection/datum the files are in if they don't auto load in GM, a good source of .prj files is here http://spatialreference.org/

You also need to figure out the clutter classes that have been applied and that seems to change between data sets ...

PM me if you need any help.

Stan.

Stantheman
2017-08-31, 08:20 AM
sedicla, any chance to update this solution so that it can open .RBL building layers?

Thanks in advance if you can! :)

BR's, Stan.

jamesbond
2017-08-31, 08:09 PM
Hi, when I start GM 17 it asks to activate it otherwise shows that ATDI Plugin trial mode (Software license not found).
Can you help on this??

jamesbond, yes it works well, sedicla said it should work on 32 bit GM17 or earlier but I had problems with one of the later versions of GM17, so ended up using it on GM16 32 bit. My problem may have been that to begin with I opted for the software license when installing the plugin, I selected hardware lic and got it working on GM16 32 bit and it opens terrain and clutter files perfectly (but not building layers). You need to ascertain what projection/datum the files are in if they don't auto load in GM, a good source of .prj files is here http://spatialreference.org/

You also need to figure out the clutter classes that have been applied and that seems to change between data sets ...

PM me if you need any help.

Stan.

Stantheman
2017-08-31, 08:14 PM
Yes, I also get that in GM16, just ignore it as per what sedicla said. You should be able to drag .RSO/.RGE files from a folder into GM, or when you go to open a file from GM it should have all the A*T*D*I options available including .RSO/.RGE. If it is is still giving you problems, try GM 16 32 bit (it wont work in any 64 bit GM).

All credit to sedicla for this good work!

jamesbond
2017-08-31, 09:43 PM
i have installed now ver. 16 but when I open the morocco.GRE file as ATDI terrain file, it gives message that license not found and would run the plugin in trial mode. When I click OK it then after some processing gives error in loading the Overlay. What could be the reason. Could you help me converting this GRE and SRO file for Mentum planet use. Link gives the maps of morocco but for ATDI. http://www.atdi.com/cartography/#!mg_ld=11703

Thank you dear

Yes, I also get that in GM16, just ignore it as per what sedicla said. You should be able to drag .RSO/.RGE files from a folder into GM, or when you go to open a file from GM it should have all the A*T*D*I options available including .RSO/.RGE. If it is is still giving you problems, try GM 16 32 bit (it wont work in any 64 bit GM).

All credit to sedicla for this good work!

aryarakesh_mnu
2017-09-01, 05:15 AM
ATDI GM Plugin is not available on its Main website.. Any Hint Please

sedicla
2017-09-13, 05:59 AM
I am sorry guys i have been out for some time i will get back to you all with the solution ASAP..
Best Regards