PDA

View Full Version : Question Hidden Condition Script in Tems Discovery

vasili_koslov
2017-05-01, 04:39 AM
Hello,

I want to learn how I can change hidden condition script in tems discovery. I can create and change others but I can not change default some scripts. It says "//EDITING of PRE-DEFINED or HIDDEN or USAGE PROTECTED SCRIPT is DISABLED." Is there any way to change them?

I guess the script xml file including this information in folder C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Ascom\TEMS Products\TEMS Discovery\SystemData\Metrics.but it coded. I need to decode them.

tibetan
2017-05-02, 11:05 AM
You can ask the developer to make modification for you. Modifying the file would not help even if you manage to decrypt the file.

che'm
2017-05-02, 06:34 PM
i think there is no way to read the code because it's encrypted..

Paletero
2017-05-08, 05:11 AM
Sorry but i dont think the TEMS Discovery development team is going to share that information with you.

hieuphong
2017-10-17, 12:22 PM
Hello,

I want to learn how I can change hidden condition script in tems discovery. I can create and change others but I can not change default some scripts. It says "//EDITING of PRE-DEFINED or HIDDEN or USAGE PROTECTED SCRIPT is DISABLED." Is there any way to change them?

I guess the script xml file including this information in folder C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\Ascom\TEMS Products\TEMS Discovery\SystemData\Metrics.but it coded. I need to decode them.

Maybe, we can't change. I have tried but .....