PDA

View Full Version : What is Error???

hieuphong
2017-03-22, 10:04 AM
Dear friends,
We are using tems investigation 16.3 to driver test (With DL throughput_LTE). But we have an error it's long black streak ( good RSRP, RSRQ, SINR )

Please tell me What is error and solution

Tool: Tems investigation 16.3, Note 4

Thanks and best regards

mhelboy
2017-03-22, 11:09 AM
that black corresponds with the time the file finished downloading and the script starts again...

You can use nemo analyze to post process this logs. Nemo Analyze removes this samples since it is not valid.
or Download a bigger file for your TEMS script 10Gig above is recommended for LTE Testing.

Dear friends,
We are using tems investigation 16.3 to driver test (With DL throughput_LTE). But we have an error it's long black streak ( good RSRP, RSRQ, SINR )

Please tell me What is error and solution

Tool: Tems investigation 16.3, Note 4

Thanks and best regards

hieuphong
2017-03-22, 11:25 AM
that black corresponds with the time the file finished downloading and the script starts again...

You can use nemo analyze to post process this logs. Nemo Analyze removes this samples since it is not valid.
or Download a bigger file for your TEMS script 10Gig above is recommended for LTE Testing.

Dear mhellboy

I think Nemo Analyze can't remove because it's sample ( not blank). If you remove you'll missing route.

We are using Tems discovery to analyze ( Nemo is so slow because you need to decode & load data)

P/s: size file 1GB, fpt server is normal.

Please give me other solutions

Br