PDA

View Full Version : New Member in this forum need your support to learn some more about telecommunication

M. Kodra
2009-06-12, 12:33 PM
Dear ALL...

Good morning everyone, i'm Kodra, i'm new enginner.. now, i'm working to support NOC.. but in the future, i wan't to try another work, like RF, Core and others.. So, i hope many suggestion from all of you.Thank you very much and God Bless you..

Best Regards,

Kodra

Mazari
2009-06-12, 01:48 PM
Well, just by being here is a good beginning. Here in the forum you will meet a lot of RF Gurus and you will find the best materials....

kahnoie
2009-06-13, 03:12 PM
Please feel to ask any specific questions that you have on telecommunications - core/radio or any others.

Regards,
Amit

M. Kodra
2009-06-13, 10:52 PM
ok.. i wan't to know about RF basic sir.. What most important think we should know about RF..

kahnoie
2009-06-13, 11:49 PM
Radio frequency (RF) is a frequency or rate of oscillation within the range of about 3 Hz to 300 GHz. This range corresponds to frequency of alternating current electrical signals used to produce and detect radio waves. Since most of this range is beyond the vibration rate that most mechanical systems can respond to, RF usually refers to oscillations in electrical circuits.

Courtesy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_frequency

:)

M. Kodra
2009-06-14, 12:09 AM
ohh.. Btw, last week i learned about Logicall channel, is so difficult to catch the messeges,maybe u can tell me, with your own way..

kahnoie
2009-06-14, 12:27 AM
two types: Traffic channels (TCH) and control channels (CCH)
TCH can be full rate or half rate
CCH are again of 3 types:
1. Broadcast Channel (BCH)
2. Common Control Channel (CCCH)
3. Dedicated Control Channel (DCCH)

Three broadcast control channel:
1. Frequency Correction Channel (FCCH)
2. Synchronization Channel (SCH)
3. Broadcast Control Channel (BCCH)

3 types of Common Control Channel:
Paging Channel (PCH)
Random Access Channel (RACH)
Access Grant Channel (AGCH)

Two Dedicated Control Channel:
1. Stand Alone Dedicated Control Channel (SDCCH)
2. Associated Control Channel (ACCH).

two Associated Control Channel:
1. Slow Associated Control Channel (SACCH)
2. Fast Associated Control Channel (FACCH)