PDA

View Full Version : NED (NSN Electronic Documentation) 6 Installer

gprastomo
2009-06-11, 04:37 PM
Hi All,

A new version of NED browser software (NED 6.0) is now available, containing the following changes:

Support for new type of input files, which means that more Nokia Siemens Networks products can publish their documentation as NED document sets in the future.

NED search has been enhance to search also within PDF files (works only with new NED 6.0 level document sets).

NED document set manager methods for installing new libraries have been modified. It is now possible to install new documents sets using the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please, note that the installation procedures are different for NED 6.0 and NED 5.5 level document sets.

Document set manager can be used to upload the NED 6.0 level document sets onto the NED server, i.e. the admin users can add new NED document sets onto the server without having to copy the libraries first onto the server.

Note To be able to view the SVG graphics in NED document sets, you can either use a browser which supports SVG graphics or install the Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in.

Here the link

http://www.4shared.com/file/111147751/57720f3/NED_Windows_installation.html

br
Dont forget to add reputation

sinasabikona
2010-01-02, 08:21 PM
Hi All,

A new version of NED browser software (NED 6.0) is now available, containing the following changes:

Support for new type of input files, which means that more Nokia Siemens Networks products can publish their documentation as NED document sets in the future.

NED search has been enhance to search also within PDF files (works only with new NED 6.0 level document sets).

NED document set manager methods for installing new libraries have been modified. It is now possible to install new documents sets using the latest versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox. Please, note that the installation procedures are different for NED 6.0 and NED 5.5 level document sets.

Document set manager can be used to upload the NED 6.0 level document sets onto the NED server, i.e. the admin users can add new NED document sets onto the server without having to copy the libraries first onto the server.

Note To be able to view the SVG graphics in NED document sets, you can either use a browser which supports SVG graphics or install the Adobe SVG Viewer plug-in.

Here the link

br

Thank you

br
Sina

nabil el haddani
2010-01-06, 01:05 AM
Hi bro, thanks for ure share but when i wanna run the browser i ve got error:
see attached plz

Br,

Nabil

gprastomo
2010-01-06, 01:32 AM
Is it IE Browser ?

br

nabil el haddani
2010-01-06, 01:34 AM
it's mozzila :)

faisalusuf
2010-01-10, 04:36 AM
do you have some other NSN material?

Miller
2010-01-27, 02:12 AM
Hi!!!

Can you upload the link of IDA (it is the tool for reading the ICSU logs)?

Thx in advance

do you have some other NSN material?

abmoeeds
2010-02-15, 11:47 PM
Thanks.

BR
Abdul

boneshaker
2010-03-23, 05:30 PM
Hi All,

Here the link

br

thanks for sharing this file bro, it help a lot.

paboya
2010-04-13, 11:10 AM
Hi All,

Here the link

br

Wah luar biasa Bapak satu ini...
Terima kasih Pak atas sharingnya..

Semoga tambah sukses

~paboya~

paboya
2010-04-13, 11:13 AM
it's mozzila :)

i think u must install the library using IE
Coz i have tried with ur method and then error like u experience..

Having installing u can open the NED use another browser
i use Opera..and run well

juankolo
2010-05-08, 12:22 AM
Muchas Gracias

SCHERIFFHELMY
2010-05-08, 12:57 AM
Dear Friend
I need the NED LIB for the RNC 2600
I hope you may share

Best regards

ash_or
2010-07-30, 09:27 PM
Does it works with Windows 7..?

I Have already installed but Server cannot start..

danikd
2010-07-31, 12:26 AM
Dear colleagues,

Can you please, share the latest NED libraries for Nokia RU20, OSS6 and RNC?

Regards

coursekec
2010-07-31, 01:29 PM
i got an error message after installation...

freakturd06
2010-11-03, 01:34 AM
Does it works with Windows 7..?

I Have already installed but Server cannot start..

I have the same problem.I"m using Win 7, but due to my insistence to run the program, it runs.The problem gets tired hehe. Don't run it after installation. Run it from Start > All Programs > NED.

network16
2011-01-05, 11:26 PM
who has the latest NED libraries for Nokia RU20? can share?

ivandgreat
2011-01-21, 12:39 AM
For those who have installed in windows 7, please run the NED as administrator it will run without error.... :)