PDA

View Full Version : # of Counsultants Needed in GCC

khaldounh
2016-12-02, 08:03 PM
Dears

How many consultants almost needed for 3G & 4G, 3 months radio audit (physical audit not included) for 1700 3g sites and same for 4G ??

thanks
Khaldounh

khaldounh
2016-12-03, 03:39 AM
Anyone can help in this easy question experts ??? !!!!

electron
2016-12-03, 05:53 AM
Anyone can help in this easy question experts ??? !!!!

Hi,

It is very much general question !! Ask in better way with more details about scope of the work you will get the answer no worry !

Cheers

khaldounh
2016-12-03, 06:17 AM
This is the SoW boss & thanks for your feedback anyway

KPI Formulas Audit
Licenses Audit
Features Audit
Fault System (Alarms) Audit (including hardware fault)
CM – (Parameters) Audit
PM - (Performance) Audit
(availability, accessibility, Retainability, integrity, and traffic volume)
Overshooting and tuning (P-CPICH Power & Antenna heights, tilts, azimuths)

Procedures Audit
Shared Antenna System for all Radio Technologies 2G/3G/4G.
Identifying the impact of data card and routers on LTE speed
Carrier aggregation tuning between LTE technologies.

Capacity Audit
2G/3G/4G Traffic/Services balancing vs. Planned Traffic Distribution Audit
Hardware vs. Parameter vs. Feature consistency Audit
Paging Performance report

Planning Audit
RF Site database vs Actual Data Audit (will do this for main parameters and few sites only)
Planning tool Audit
Power budget calculation Audit

TRM utilization effectiveness performance report.
TRM quality of services performance report.
WPCs Audit

rfah96
2016-12-03, 06:18 AM
there are multi vendor/technology tools that service provider companies are using for network parameter/neighbor audits. If you have to do only parameter audits then with proper tool only 1 engineer is enough for the job. Please check below link for one of the programs available in the market

http://www.slideshare.net/aoztslide/parameter-inconsistency-and-network-audit-program

Dears

How many consultants almost needed for 3G & 4G, 3 months radio audit (physical audit not included) for 1700 3g sites and same for 4G ??

thanks
Khaldounh

khaldounh
2016-12-03, 06:57 AM
Not only CM, all above my friend should be audited ...

there are multi vendor/technology tools that service provider companies are using for network parameter/neighbor audits. If you have to do only parameter audits then with proper tool only 1 engineer is enough for the job. Please check below link for one of the programs available in the market

http://www.slideshare.net/aoztslide/parameter-inconsistency-and-network-audit-program

sak2e
2016-12-03, 12:35 PM
I don't know ho many, but I think at least 4 consultants considering so many requirements. I did KPI formula + performance + some planning audit for 1 month only in 4G FDD network.
This is the SoW boss & thanks for your feedback anyway KPI Formulas Audit Licenses Audit Features Audit Fault System (Alarms) Audit (including hardware fault) CM – (Parameters) Audit PM - (Performance) Audit (availability, accessibility, Retainability, integrity, and traffic volume) Overshooting and tuning (P-CPICH Power & Antenna heights, tilts, azimuths) Procedures Audit Shared Antenna System for all Radio Technologies 2G/3G/4G. Identifying the impact of data card and routers on LTE speed Carrier aggregation tuning between LTE technologies. Capacity Audit 2G/3G/4G Traffic/Services balancing vs. Planned Traffic Distribution Audit Hardware vs. Parameter vs. Feature consistency Audit Paging Performance report Planning Audit RF Site database vs Actual Data Audit (will do this for main parameters and few sites only) Planning tool Audit Power budget calculation Audit TRM utilization effectiveness performance report. TRM quality of services performance report. WPCs Audit

jbada
2016-12-03, 04:48 PM
I suggest start with 2 and to see the evolution and to decide after the first moth to add more people