PDA

View Full Version : MapBasic Developer's Guide 1997 - URGENT Ebook Request

Jesterbean
2016-09-09, 03:20 AM
Hi All,

I'm URGENTLY, URGENTLY awaiting for an 'MapBasic Developer's Guide 1997 ebook - VoLTE Project' version of the publication below. Should anyone have shush a copy available,
would they be kind enough to post the available 'LINK' in their reply or PM 'Jesterbean' - ME, with the information requested.

REGDS Jesterbean

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/716MZPRHADL.gif​

The MapBasic Developer's Guide is for the programmer who wishes to quickly become proficient with MapBasic, MapInfo Corporation's programming language for MapInfo Professional.
This book provides instructions and background on basics through advanced techniques. Example code and programs are supplied throughout the book.

Product details

Format Mixed media product | 350 pages
Dimensions 177.8 x 223.5 x 35.6mm | 952.56g
Publication date 01 Jun 1997
Publisher OnWord Press,U.S. (http://www.bookdepository.com/publishers/OnWord-Press-U-S)
Publication City/Country Sante Fe, New Mexico, United States
Language English
ISBN10 1566901138
ISBN13 9781566901130

This book was written nearly fifteen years ago yet retains a freshness and clarity that shows the quality and expertise of Ms Whitener understanding of MapInfo and MapBasic. She clearly knows a lot about MapInfo and is an expert in MapBasic. This book will help you get a deeper understanding of MapInfo as well as enabling you to customise the interface. When the book was written MapBasic was an additional product which you had to buy. Now you can download MapBasic without charge. Even without downloading the software you can use MapBasic commands from within the MapInfo program. A good starting point to understanding MapBasic is to take a look a a .wor file which is created with MapBasic code. If you save your MapInfo project a .wor file is created which you can then look at. The code is automatically generated in the MapBasic language. If you have little or no programming experience you may need to look at some introductory programming tutorials to enable you to fully appreciate this book.