PDA

View Full Version : Low CSSR HSDPA (VS.RAB.FailEstab.IuBFail)

jkpllan3
2016-08-16, 04:58 AM
Hi friends,

In my network during a CS Call, PS services throughput were almost null. The following commands were run to fix the issue:

SET UCORRMALGOSWITCH: ReservedSwitch0=RESERVED_SWITCH_0_BIT11-0&RESERVED_SWITCH_0_BIT15-0; // Do not requires downswitching to R99 when setting up CS+PS MultiRAB

SET UCORRMALGOSWITCH: MapSwitch=MAP_CSPS_PS_UL_USE_DCH_SWITCH-0&MAP_CSPS_PS_DL_USE_DCH_SWITCH-0; //In case of CS+PS MultiRAB this will map PS service to HS channels in UL and DL.

However, in some RNCs the call setup success rate for HSDPA went down (also drop call rate increased). The main reason for the access failure was VS.RAB.FailEstab.IuBFail.

From CALLFAULT CHR files I determined the main cause of failures was "RL establish or re-configuration process, NODE B returns the requested configuration is not supported" (see attached file).

The change was made in five RNCs, but only 2 had this behavior (rollback was made).

Any ideas of the possible cause?

Any ideas are appreciated...

samuraial
2016-08-16, 09:43 PM
The RR_ERR_IUB_INTERFACE_REQUESTED_CONFIGURATION_NOT_SUPPORTED error of PCHR I have faced before for HSUPA user number and the incorrect ERGCH/EHICHCODENUM(1per20 HSUPA users).
I would recommend use CME to check the scripts of the RNC for differences between them also check 2 NodeBs configurations in order to see the differences and focus on them.
License checking will also help for the NodeBs.
Usually this kind of error also happens when you configure Intra-freq cells in different UL groups in NodeB (we know each UL group can keep 6 cells and you cannot have SHOer between different groups).
basically the error says "your request cannot be performed due to configuration issues/restrictions" so please CHECK with FMA/CME RNC CFGMML and NodeB CFGMML.

B/R