PDA

View Full Version : Counter for E*******

gopal441
2016-06-02, 09:20 PM
Counter Name Description

sr no. Counter Name Description
1 TFCALLS Call attempt counter
2 TFCASSALL Number of assignment complete messages for all MS power classes in underlaid subcell, full-rate.
3 TFCONGSAS Number of congestion at assignment or immediate assignment in underlaid subcell.
4 TFCONGSHO Number of congestion at incoming handover in underlaid subcell.
5 TFMSESTB Successful MS establishment on TCH full-rate.
6 TFNDROP The total number of dropped full-rate TCH in underlaid subcell.
7 TFNRELCONG Number of released TCH signalling connections due to transcoder resource congestion during immediate assignment on TCH. TFNDROP is stepped at the same time.
8 TFTRALACC Traffic level accumulator for full-rate TCH.
9 TFNSCAN Number of accumulations of traffic level counter for full-rate TCH.
10 TASSALL Number of first assignment attempts on TCH for all MS power classes. Successful attempts are counted in the target cell and failed attempts are counted in the serving cell. The serving cell is the cell where the mobile station was tuned to an SDCCH or TCH
11 TAVAACC Available Basic Physical Channels (BPCs) for traffic channels accumulator. Also available for overlaid subcell, TAVAACCSUB.
12 TAVASCAN Number of accumulations of available BPCs for traffic channels counter. Also available for overlaid subcell, TAVASCANSUB.
13 TNUCHCNT Number of defined TCH.
14 TFDISQABL Total number of dropped TCH connection due to bad quality on both uplink and downlink in underlaid subcell i.e. worse than (above) BADQUL and BADQDL.
15 TFDISQADL Total number of dropped TCH connection due to bad quality on downlink in underlaid subcell i.e. worse than (above) BADQDL.
16 TFDISQAUL Total number of dropped TCH connection due to bad quality on uplink in underlaid subcell i.e. worse than (above) BADQUL.
17 TFDISSSBL Total number of dropped TCH connection due to low signal strength on both uplink and downlink in underlaid subcell i.e. below LOWSSUL and LOWSSDL
18 TFDISSSDL Total number of dropped TCH connection due to low signal strength on downlink in underlaid subcell i.e. below LOWSSDL.
19 TFDISSSUL Total number of dropped TCH connection due to low signal strength on uplink in underlaid subcell i.e. below LOWSSUL.
20 TFDISTA Total number of dropped full-rate TCH connections at excessive TA.
21 TFSUDLOS Sudden loss of connection in underlaid subcell. The locating algorithm will indicate missing measurement results.
22 TCHSIG Number of TCH connections for signalling.
23 CAVAACC Available channels accumulator
24 CAVASCAN Number of accumulations of available channels counter.
25 CNUCHCNT Number of defined channels
26 CCALLS Call attempt counter (on SDCCH).
27 CCONGS Congestion counter for underlaid subcell. Stepped per congested allocation attempt.
28 CMSESTAB Successful MS establishment on SDCCH. This counter is a sum of both overlaid and underlaid.
29 CNDROP The total number of dropped SDCCH channels in a cell.
30 CNRELCONG Number of released connections on SDCCH due to TCH- or Transcoder (TRA) congestion in both underlaid and overlaid subcell.
31 CTRALACC Traffic level accumulator
32 CNSCAN Number of accumulations of SDCCH traffic level counter.
33 CDISQA Dropped SDCCH connection at bad quality down- or uplink per cell in underlaid subcell i.e. worse than BADQDL and/or BADQUL.
34 CDISSS Dropped SDCCH connection at low signal strength on down- or uplink in underlaid subcell i.e. below LOWSSDL and/or LOWSSUL.
35 CDISTA Dropped SDCCH connection at excessive Timing Advance (TA).
36 HOVERCNT Number of Handover Commands sent to the MS.
37 HOVERSUC Number of successful handover to the neighbouring cell.
38 HORTTOCH Number of handovers that results in a return to the old channel.
39 HODUPFT Number of successful handovers back to old cell within 10 seconds.
40 HOTOKCL Handover attempt made to better K-cell (only for the E******* 1 locating algorithm), I.e. Signal Strength.
41 HOTOLCL Handover attempt made to better L-cell is called HOTOLCL, I.e. Path Loss.
42 HODWNQA Number of handover attempts due to bad downlink quality. There is one HO counter for bad uplink quality called HOUPLQA and one for excessive timing advance called HOEXCTA.
43 HOUPLQA Number of handover attempts due to bad uplink quality.
44 HOEXCTA Number of handover attempts due to excessive timing advance called HOEXCTA.
45 HOINDQA Number of intra cell handover attempts (decisions) at bad downlink quality.
46 HOINBQA Number of intra cell handover attempts (decisions) at bad quality on both links.
47 HOINUQA Number of intra cell handover attempts (decisions) at bad uplink quality.
48 HOINSUC Number of successful intra cell handovers.
49 HOINBOCH Number of unsuccessful intra cell handover attempts, MS back to old channel.
50 CLSTIME Accumulated time in seconds when CLS evaluation is performed in the cell.
51 TOTCLSTIME Total time for the CLS feature being activate in seconds.
52 HOATTLS Handover attempts due to CLS.
53 HOSUCLS Successful handovers due to CLS.
54 HOASBCL Number of assignment attempts to better cell.
55 HOASWCL Number of assignment attempts to worse cell.
56 HOSUCBCL Number of successful assignment attempts to better cell.
57 HOSUCWCL Number of successful assignment attempts to worse cell.
58 NLAPAG1LOTOT Number of first page attempts to an LA.
59 NLAPAG2LOTOT Number of repeated page attempts to an LA.
60 NLAPAG1RESUCC Number of page responses to first page to an LA.
61 NLAPAG2RESUCC Number of page responses to repeated page to an LA.
62 NLALOCTOT Total number of LU attempts in the LA.
63 NLALOCSUCC Number of successful LUs in the LA.
64 TOTPAG The counter (TOTPAG) counts the total number of PAGING messages received from the MSC
65 TOTCONGPAG The counter (TOTCONGPAG) counts the number of discarded PAGING messages due to lack of capacity in the BSC or due to congestion in the BSC paging queues or due to no Data Link Individual is available for a paging request taken from the paging queue.
66 CNROCNT There is also a counter for all accepted random accesses (CNROCNT) that means all except failed random accesses. The counters RAANPAG and CNROCNT are also incremented for TRXT connections.
67 RAACCFA The failed random access counter (RAACCFA) is incremented for a Random access received with too high TA, values that are not used or in case of 'software file congestion'.
68 RAANPAG Answer to paging (RAANPAG). The counter will be stepped for cause value 100x xxxx.
69 RACALRE Call reestablishment (RACALRE). The counter will be stepped for cause value 110x xxxx, Call reestablishment, TCH/F is needed, or originating call and NECI bit not set to 1, or procedures that can be completed with an SDCCH and NECI bit not set to 1.
70 RAEMCAL Emergency call (RAEMCAL). The counter will be stepped for cause value 101x xxxx.
71 RAOSREQ Other service request (RAOSREQ). The counter will be stepped for cause value 111x xxxx, Originating call and TCH/F is needed, or originating call and the network does not set NECI bit to 1.
72 RAOTHER All other cases (RAOTHER). The counter will be stepped for cause value 000x xxxx, Location updating (SDCCH needed).
73 ALLPDCHACC Number of allocated PDCHs accumulator.
74 ALLPDCHSCAN Number of allocations of allocated PDCHs.
75 PCHALLATT Number of packet allocation attempts.
76 PCHALLFAIL Number of packet allocation failures.
77 PDRAC Number of packet data random accesses.
78 PDPRAC Number of packet data packet random accesses.
79 RBCDL Number of radio block messages, downlink.
80 RBCUL Number of radio block messages, uplink.
81 RETRANSDL Number of retransmitted radio messages, downlink.
82 RETRANSUL Number of retransmitted radio messages, uplink.