PDA

View Full Version : Original Download from Pan.Baidu.com

justdream
2016-05-31, 01:09 AM
Dears,

To be able to download form Baidu
you need to create an account, it doesn't require Chinese number
I just did it, use your international Mobile number and it will send you registration code immediately

Tell me if you have any problem
Good luck

khurrambilal01
2016-06-03, 07:18 PM
I have too created account on international MSISDN, Though sometimes you have alot of delay for receiving the message from the website for confirmation.

rfoptman
2016-06-05, 02:49 PM
I tried to create account using the translators, but did not success. May someone make ashort step by step instructions to create an acoount please?

raghchau
2016-06-19, 04:25 PM
What contents can be downloaded from Baidu?

lihanbok
2016-06-19, 09:23 PM
It's very hard to create account. I have already tried many time, but baidu require a local phone number, which I don't have.

I tried to create account using the translators, but did not success. May someone make ashort step by step instructions to create an acoount please?

kamy
2016-06-20, 03:15 PM
you should have a friend rather than a chinese number

It's very hard to create account. I have already tried many time, but baidu require a local phone number, which I don't have.

dacoder
2016-06-20, 04:18 PM
not all country's mobile number are supported for registration

sak2e
2016-06-20, 10:48 PM
i Just did it.. but unfortunately i forgot the step,
1. i'm using translator
2. using my counter phone number
3. for downloading software: after you click download button, there will be 2 option (left and right). Please choose right option. i don't know the meaning but it will automatically downloading your files. if you choose the left one it require new user and password again :)

khurrambilal01
2016-06-21, 03:20 AM
I used Google chrome and its translator for translating the website, Then selected my Country's code and entered my contact number, Received a text for registration with Code within few Seconds and Done!

I tried it earlier as well but at that time i didn't receive any text on my entered MSISDN, tried second time and done!

yo3gts
2016-06-28, 09:47 PM
I used Google chrome and its translator for translating the website, Then selected my Country's code and entered my contact number, Received a text for registration with Code within few Seconds and Done!
I tried it earlier as well but at that time i didn't receive any text on my entered MSISDN, tried second time and done!

Me too..are working!