PDA

View Full Version : how to get Atoll Live Module

kevinh
2016-05-19, 03:52 PM
Can somebody use Atoll Live module before and give me a link ?

The new Atoll Live module breaks the traditional barrier between prediction-based and measurement-based planning and optimisation tools.

The Atoll Live module allows incorporating KPIs and UE/MDT traces in order to combine predictions with real-world information in a number of Atoll features. By combining measurement-based and prediction-based approaches, Atoll provides operators with extended accuracy and a broad scope of use.

The Atoll Live module adds live network data management, processing and display features into the Atoll platform, and enables measurement-based functionalities in technology and optimisation modules.

dmitry28
2016-06-20, 05:40 PM
Can somebody use Atoll Live module before and give me a link ?

The new Atoll Live module breaks the traditional barrier between prediction-based and measurement-based planning and optimisation tools.

The Atoll Live module allows incorporating KPIs and UE/MDT traces in order to combine predictions with real-world information in a number of Atoll features. By combining measurement-based and prediction-based approaches, Atoll provides operators with extended accuracy and a broad scope of use.

The Atoll Live module adds live network data management, processing and display features into the Atoll platform, and enables measurement-based functionalities in technology and optimisation modules.

this module is already with version 3.3.0. In the folder where you installed the Atoll is file Live.atx.

kevinh
2016-06-29, 04:27 PM
My version3.3.0.7383,but there's no live.atx in the folder, am i miss something when installing the software?