PDA

View Full Version : Generation of Radio Measurement (MR) based Interference Matrix

dannthemann
2016-04-05, 08:03 PM
Hi all,

I am working with Huawei GSM technology and I am trying to generate interference matrix to be imported into Atoll (*.im1 format).

I have been studying and I have collected the following counters from U2000:

S3013:MRs of Serving Cells
S360:Strength of Signals in Neighbor Cells
S361:MRs of Neighbor Cells
AS360:Mean Strength of Signals in Neighbor Cells
S362:Strength of Signals in Serving Cells
S363:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Smaller Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 1
S364:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 1
S365:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 2
S366:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 3
S367:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 4
S368:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 5
S369:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 6
S370:Number of MRs in Which the Signal Strength Difference Between the Serving Cell and the Neighbor Cell Is Greater Than the Neighbor Cell Interference Level Threshold 7

My interference matrix structure for Atoll (*.im1) is as follows, but I don't know yet how to calculate the C/I threshold and the Probability_C/I_>_Threshold colums from the counters listed above:

Interfered_transmitter
Interfering_transmitter
Interfered_TRX_type
C/I_threshold
Probability_C/I_>_Threshold

Source_1
Target_1
BCCH,TCH

Source_1
Target_2
BCCH,TCH

Source_1