PDA

View Full Version : Low HSDPA Throughput_HUAWEI

miles12
2016-03-22, 04:31 PM
Dear Expert

One of my cell was running with Low throughput. I have Change below parameter to increase HSDPA throughput.

Allocate Code Mode:
Manual to Automatic

Code Number for HS-PDSCH:

no change(5)

Code Max Number for HS-PDSCH:
0 to 15

Code Min Number for HS-PDSCH:
0 to 5

Code Number for HS-SCCH:
4 to 2

HS-PDSCH MPO Constant:

2.5DB to 0DB

Result:
I have found improvement 400 to 800 Kbps.

How can i improve it to 1 Mbps or Higher(Operator requirement).

Pls Help this in this regard. Your cooperation will be count to me

Thanks
Miles

tarek_gara
2016-03-22, 06:18 PM
§OPT 1 . HSDPA radio resource allocation strategies, whole network
SET MACHSPARA: LOCELL=0, RSCALLOCM=POWERCODE_BAL

This feature can balance the consumption of currently available code resources and power resources, to avoid code or power unilaterally congestion in order to improve resource utilization, enhance cell capacity. Relative to the code priority, the power code balance can enhance the cell downlink load, while reducing the resource utilization of code.

CODE_PRI: Code resource priority allocation strategy is mainly used in the power-limit scenario, this strategy led to a low ratio of power resource utilization in the power not limit scenario, thereby reducing the system throughput.

POWER_PRI: power resources for priority allocation, mainly used in the code resource constrained scenario, this strategy led to a low ratio of code resource utilization in the code not limit scenario, thereby reducing the system throughput.

§OPT 2. Configuring CQI Adjustment Based on Dynamic BLER Target
SET MACHSPARA: LOCELL=0, CQIADJALGOFNONCON=CQI_ADJ_BY_DYN_BLER;
With this feature, the NodeB can dynamically select the optimum BLER target value based on the channel quality fluctuation of HSDPA users. The NodeB then adjusts the Channel Quality Indicator (CQI) accordingly, improving user throughput and cell throughput.

NO_CQI_ADJ: The UE measures the Ec/No of the Common Pilot Channel (CPICH) and adds a Measurement Power Offset (MPO) as the Ec/No estimation value of the HS-PDSCH. That is, the UE assumes that the NodeB transmits the HS-PDSCH according to CPICH Power + MPO. Then, add the SF gain 10 * log16 to obtain the SNR of the HS-PDSCH. Obtain the CQI according to the relationship between the SNR and CQI of the simulated HS-PDSCH.

CQI_ADJ_BY_IBLER: 1st SBLER indicates the BLER of initial data transmission, also called IBLER. With this feature ,NodeB can adjust CQI to a proper value according IBLER . But in some scenario ,If the SBLER is always around 10% no matter how you move the position, it may results from enabling the function of channel adjustment.

§OPT 3. status transfer parameter optimization

miles12
2016-03-22, 07:42 PM
Dear tarek_gara (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php/74661-tarek_gara)
Thanks.
I will try this parameter and will let you know the improvement action.

Is there any suggestions from other Experts?

BR//
Miles

miles12
2016-03-22, 08:59 PM
§OPT 1 . HSDPA radio resource allocation strategies, whole network
SET MACHSPARA: LOCELL=0, RSCALLOCM=POWERCODE_BAL

This feature can balance the consumption of currently available code resources and power resources, to avoid code or power unilaterally congestion in order to improve resource utilization, enhance cell capacity. Relative to the code priority, the power code balance can enhance the cell downlink load, while reducing the resource utilization of code.

CODE_PRI: Code resource priority allocation strategy is mainly used in the power-limit scenario, this strategy led to a low ratio of power resource utilization in the power not limit scenario, thereby reducing the system throughput.

POWER_PRI: power resources for priority allocation, mainly used in the code resource constrained scenario, this strategy led to a low ratio of code resource utilization in the code not limit scenario, thereby reducing the system throughput.

§OPT 2. Configuring CQI Adjustment Based on Dynamic BLER Target
SET MACHSPARA: LOCELL=0, CQIADJALGOFNONCON=CQI_ADJ_BY_DYN_BLER;
With this feature, the NodeB can dynamically select the optimum BLER target value based on the channel quality fluctuation of HSDPA users. The NodeB then adjusts the Channel Quality Indicator (CQI) accordingly, improving user throughput and cell throughput.

NO_CQI_ADJ: The UE measures the Ec/No of the Common Pilot Channel (CPICH) and adds a Measurement Power Offset (MPO) as the Ec/No estimation value of the HS-PDSCH. That is, the UE assumes that the NodeB transmits the HS-PDSCH according to CPICH Power + MPO. Then, add the SF gain 10 * log16 to obtain the SNR of the HS-PDSCH. Obtain the CQI according to the relationship between the SNR and CQI of the simulated HS-PDSCH.

CQI_ADJ_BY_IBLER: 1st SBLER indicates the BLER of initial data transmission, also called IBLER. With this feature ,NodeB can adjust CQI to a proper value according IBLER . But in some scenario ,If the SBLER is always around 10% no matter how you move the position, it may results from enabling the function of channel adjustment.

Below recomended paramter is for RNC level. If i change this parameter in RNC level, then which impact might be found in cell cell level. NB: maxmum of are have good throughput (>1 Mbps).
So what should i do brother?
Pls recomend,

http://www.finetopix.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=38867&d=1458638320

justdream
2016-08-16, 05:26 AM
Thanks.
I will try this parameter and will let you know the improvement action.

Is there any suggestions from other Experts?

BR//
Miles

Dear, could you please share the result of testing this suggestion ?