PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced Fast Dormancy R15

nofeartoday
2016-03-02, 08:59 PM
Hi everyone
We tested EFD Hua at RAN15, we got some degradation at PS, mb some could help with some other features that can help decrease it? and 2nd question, some UE incompatibility with it, mb someone know how to solve it?

nestorn
2016-03-03, 12:45 AM
Degradation in PS is just by counters? you need use this formula
FOR HSUPA Call Drop Ratio (PCH)
By cell [(VS.HSUPA.RAB.AbnormRel-VS.HSUPA.RAB.AbnormRel.E2P )/(VS.HSUPA.RAB.AbnormRel+VS.HSUPA.RAB.NormRel+VS.HSUPA.HHO.E2D.SuccOutIntraFreq+VS.HSUPA.HHO.E2D.SuccOutInterFreq+VS.HSUPA.E2F.Succ+VS.HSUPA.E2D.Succ+VS.HSUPA.E2P.Succ )]*100

HSDPA Call Drop Ratio (PCH)
By Cell [(VS.HSDPA.RAB.AbnormRel-VS.HSDPA.RAB.AbnormRel.H2P)/(VS.HSDPA.RAB.AbnormRel+VS.HSDPA.RAB.NormRel+VS.HSDPA.HHO.H2D.SuccOutIntraFreq+VS.HSDPA.HHO.H2D.SuccOutInterFreq+VS.HSDPA.H2D.Succ+VS.HSDPA.H2F.Succ+VS.HSDPA.H2P.Succ)]*100

PS Call Drop Ratio (PCH)
By Cell [(VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS- VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.PCH-VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.D2P-VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.F2P) /(VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS+ VS.RAB.NormRel.PS-VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.PCH-VS.RAB.NormRel.PS.PCH+VS.DCCC.D2P.Succ+VS.DCCC.Succ.F2P+VS.DCCC.Succ.F2U+VS.DCCC.Succ.D2U)]*100

PS Call Drop Ratio (PCH+mRAB)
By Cell [(VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS-VS.MultiRAB.PSAbnormRel.ResumeExp -VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.PCH -VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.D2P -VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.F2P)/(VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS +VS.RAB.NormRel.PS -VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.PCH -VS.RAB.NormRel.PS.PCH +VS.DCCC.D2P.Succ +VS.DCCC.Succ.F2P +VS.DCCC.Succ.F2U +VS.DCCC.Succ.D2U)]*100

PS R99 Call Drop Ratio (PCH)
By Cell [(VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PSR99- VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.PCH-VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.R99D2P- VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.F2P)/(VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PSR99+ VS.RAB.NormRel.PSR99- VS.RAB.AbnormRel.PS.PCH-VS.RAB.NormRel.PS.PCH+VS.HSDPA.F2H.Succ+VS.HSDPA.D2H.Succ+VS.PSR99.D2P.Succ+VS.DCCC.Succ.F2P+VS.DCCC.Succ.F2U)]*100

nofeartoday
2016-03-03, 03:03 PM
yeah, i know about new formulas, and at ran17 adding more new one. U activated EFD at network?

samuraial
2016-03-03, 05:04 PM
You need to activate Call Re-establishment feature in order to improve the KPI's also change the formula.
Check Call Re-establishment as it will help you improve a lot of KPI's.

Usually they use a TAC list at Huawei that they permit UEs to use EFD and a TAC blacklist that doesn't permit UE to use EFD if i remember correctly.

B/R

justdream
2016-03-03, 05:32 PM
You need to activate Call Re-establishment feature in order to improve the KPI's also change the formula.

Usually they use a TAC list at Huawei that they permit UEs to use EFD and a TAC blacklist that doesn't permit UE to use EFD if i remember correctly.

B/R

Dear Samuraial,
Is it possible to modify TAC list?

nofeartoday
2016-03-03, 08:57 PM

B/R
We already using call reestablishment, i know about TAC list, but it is problem to controling and updating tac every time, at ran17 i read about some feature, that doesnt permit incompatible UE. Maybe u know some others feature to decrease ps?