PDA

View Full Version : Question LTE low throughput

magno22
2016-02-18, 10:37 PM
I turned on 1 enodeB. DL throughput was 60Mbps. But after turning on second nodeB, throughput was decreased to 20Mbps and i still located first nodeB. There is no other users there because of trial test. I did drive test and in first case SINR was 35 and second case SINR was -5. Why second enodeB affecting on throuphput hugely?

sabila
2016-02-18, 11:47 PM
xcheck ur interference level
or if u use Huawei equipment u can try UDP test to ping from enode to handset and xcheck max throughput achieve

magno22
2016-02-19, 10:51 AM
xcheck ur interference level
or if u use Huawei equipment u can try UDP test to ping from enode to handset and xcheck max throughput achieve

Dear,
How we check interference level? I think that there is no any external interference.

moslyi0891
2016-02-20, 05:05 PM
You need to ask yourself the questions ;
Did you check the Bandwidth license in EPC ? 20 MB bandwidth license ?
Did you check the UE category which is being used in Drive Test ? is it cat 10 or what ever that can give the actual LTE ?
Did you make a trace to check and read the trace information carefully during the drive test IMSI trace ?

old_mate
2016-02-22, 11:45 PM
Dear,
How we check interference level? I think that there is no any external interference.

Simply check what's the RSRQ level reported by UE.

sak2e
2016-02-23, 12:01 PM
I turned on 1 enodeB. DL throughput was 60Mbps. But after turning on second nodeB, throughput was decreased to 20Mbps and i still located first nodeB. There is no other users there because of trial test. I did drive test and in first case SINR was 35 and second case SINR was -5. Why second enodeB affecting on throuphput hugely?

the reason is due to lower SINR, in second case your SINR was -5, its affected your CQI, MCS and TBS calculation. please check whats is the level of Serving cell RSRP and neigbor cell RSRP, probably the difference RSRP in both cell are less than 5dB.

avocado_1
2016-02-24, 03:13 AM
check RSRQ to see interference level and also UL power to see if the bottleneck is in the UE (maximum power allowed being transmitted)