PDA

View Full Version : Reputation

dadade
2016-02-13, 04:04 PM
Dear admins.

I'm newcomer. I think your forum is hard to receive answer for question, you can see for my first post, its still do not have answer. I want download some files, but its idiotic reputation for that reason i'm able to spam to collect the reputation. Please help me collect the reputation to decide my problem.

with best regards,
Thanks

peterdainter
2016-02-27, 05:59 AM
Dear admins.

I'm newcomer. I think your forum is hard to receive answer for question, you can see for my first post, its still do not have answer. I want download some files, but its idiotic reputation for that reason i'm able to spam to collect the reputation. Please help me collect the reputation to decide my problem.

with best regards,
Thanks

I just joined and i would have to echo the comments in this post, I see the very same problem.

I'm unlikely to continue on this forum for this reason.

Regards.

TIGRI007
2016-02-27, 05:00 PM
You guys have to understand one basic think.

This forum is based in cooperation. So you receive reputation if you help with your knowledge, softwares etc.

If you can not help the forum why you expect the forum to help you?
If it was that easy to download things (without need of reputation) everybody could just register get what he want without giving nothing.
Because of reputation this forum is full of stuff (because people have to give something)

minhkhai
2016-04-08, 12:25 AM
That's right! let's share to be shared!
Hope can help and learn more from this forum!

rade486
2016-04-20, 04:49 PM
I dont even know how to colect reputations.Is it 15 post that I need or what?

rade486
2016-04-20, 04:59 PM
Ok, 15 members have to click on a star and give me reputations.Maybe this is bad because many members will give up on this forum because of that.I dont think this is a good way to operate.

TIGRI007
2016-04-20, 05:08 PM
This rule has made this forum the best. The profits are:

1- People who need help should share their knowledge instead of registering getting what they want and disappear
2- People should share their knowledge if they want to become senior member and get "special" respect and "Special" things from Masers.

rade486
2016-04-21, 05:23 AM
This rule has made this forum the best. The profits are:

1- People who need help should share their knowledge instead of registering getting what they want and disappear
2- People should share their knowledge if they want to become senior member and get "special" respect and "Special" things from Masers.

I understand.But what I need is a file and I need it urgent.It will take me a few month to get 15 reputations.I have 1 reputation so far and 2 "thanks".
I will try to earn my reputations but I think forum rules are too strict.

TIGRI007
2016-04-21, 05:29 AM
If you prove you are valuable person to the forum, in special cases someone can help you.

sak2e
2016-04-21, 10:15 PM
Try to post something useful,, some times people can forget simple tutorial :)

bluep
2016-04-25, 05:33 PM
It's hard to get reputation now. Sometimes people click tks or just download your attched
However, keep sharing, and you will get more one day ^^