PDA

View Full Version : LTE Application Throughput in TEMS Investigation

Saunders
2015-12-19, 03:18 AM
Dear all,
I am not sure why my TEMS Investigation could not show an application throughput value while doing FTP downloading data.
I saw the default equipment type is "DC" for the application throughput row then i tried to change it to EQ or MS(I was using Samsung Mobile to download).
However, it was not successful and then i still could not get the "Application Throughput" value.

Could you give me suggestion?
Thank you again for all helps.

xsdenied07
2015-12-21, 01:01 AM
Dear all,
I am not sure why my TEMS Investigation could not show an application throughput value while doing FTP downloading data.
I saw the default equipment type is "DC" for the application throughput row then i tried to change it to EQ or MS(I was using Samsung Mobile to download).
However, it was not successful and then i still could not get the "Application Throughput" value.

Could you give me suggestion?
Thank you again for all helps.

Check PDSCH Throughput & PUSCH Throughput

Saunders
2015-12-21, 09:25 AM
usually our customer use "application thoroughput" and i saw log files from other teams they have this value.
Then, it's quite strange for me that Tems Investigation doesn't have this value in the log file...is it the same with anyone?
Thank you very much, it's really urgent for me to prepare the report to submit.

Mali_TR
2015-12-21, 05:59 PM
if you want to see aplication Throughput you must use Tems script otherwise you can check pdcp downlink throughput

Saunders
2015-12-21, 06:26 PM
i always use script during drive test, but this value never show up sir.
The reason i needed this is because other teams are using "Application Throughput" for the report, and then i need to follow them to make it consistent..
could you help to give an example script?
Thank you.

TIGRI007
2015-12-21, 07:32 PM
send us a log-file you have recorded to see.
also check if it is the same situation for 3G/2G

Saunders
2015-12-23, 12:51 AM
dear sir,
i rechecked the log again and i found that the ftp download were all failed same as below link.

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?40080-HELP-Problem-with-FTP-download-in-TEMS-v16-1-1

Could you help to suggest?
Thank you.

TIGRI007
2015-12-23, 04:20 PM
Check the ftp download settings (script).

if the ftp fail event means you have not define correct the setting.

try to post a photo of the events:
we want to see:
network connect-successful or fail
ftp error cause

Saunders
2015-12-24, 08:43 AM
dear sir,
network connect was successful but ftp download failed with the reason
ErrorCause:
FTP failure, measurement returned zero payload.

thank you.