PDA

View Full Version : Question Atoll Coverage map export

Ghost78
2015-12-10, 08:44 PM
Dear Atoll Experts;

I faced one issue with Atoll coverage map export, we want to open the coverage map on mapinfo, but what we want to see, on each pixel the highest level of signal " 2G; 3G; or LTE", the problem I got when I exported a mif format, it will give me for every signal level chosen in Atoll a layer, and when I point the info cursor on mapinfo I got many selections corrsponding to hwo many signal level we choosed for our prediction,
I'm asking if there is any option to get only one value per pixel on mapinfo. dears it's little bit urgent.

B.R

dmitry28
2015-12-10, 11:28 PM

Use the MRAT prediction

Ghost78
2015-12-11, 05:51 AM
Hi dmitry28;

Thanks for you answer, but my issue was not about multirat prediction, I had many overlapped layer corresponding exactly to the number of levels chosen to run the prediction, I want to get at every point only the layer corresponding to best value of signal level, and finally I found it, by default the prediction engin will propose only min values, so we have to put also the max value depending on the interval step, in the attached image, my step is 1dB between two intervals.

B.R