PDA

View Full Version : Question Huawei Cell performance Monitoring in the WEBLMT

javierinfante
2015-12-05, 12:03 AM
hello:
I have a quesiton, today I was investigation an interference problem in LTE, and it was first time I used the tool,Normally I use to use the FTF Frequency scanning tool.
WEB LMT
MONITOR
LTE MONITORING
CELL PERFORMANCE MONITORING
This shows the AVG interference noise power per RB and also the interference noise power in the antenna ports, my concern is that the values in for the RB are correct around -120, but the values in the antenna ports are around -99, so i understand that the value for antenna is the measurement just coming in the RRU, but the values for the RB?, where are these values taken from??

DANORM
2015-12-09, 12:15 AM
Hi

I have checked right now and

From WEB LMT Monitor>LTE Monitoring>Cell Performance Monitoring>

there are only:

Cell avg interference noise power per RB and per each RB.

What you are talking about antenna port it is in RSSI statistic Monitoring and you can see there that

antenna 0 and antenna 1 RSSI is almos -104 and per each RB is -120.

There is some connection to each other:

Antenna port RSSI= -120+10*log(RB number)

And experience value is below:

Band(MHz)

RSSI(dBm)

javierinfante
2015-12-12, 12:33 AM
Hello:
this is what I refer to:
The last two measurements in the Cell Performance monitoring:
Antenna port 0 interference noise power
Antenna port 1 interference noise power

the_saint07
2015-12-25, 03:48 AM
This is just as DANCESTORM (http://www.finetopix.com/member.php?44544-DANCESTORM), states. Antenna is referring to RSSI in the entire bandwidth so you need not spread that power per RB (using the formula he gave you) to compare. In general it will always be very high in the antenna when compared to the RB, but the RB is the important one because is the one for which you measure system SNIR, and is similar to RSRQ (in the sense that despite trying to sample most of the bandwidth it is average to 1 RB)

mutaz00
2015-12-27, 08:04 PM
very good very good !!!!!