PDA

View Full Version : Tool GSM WCDMA LTE integrated all in one (Map Info)

thuti
2015-11-30, 02:23 PM
Hi all,

I've seen tool can be integrated GSM, UMTS, LTE in one tool. You can check easily RF, neighbor, PSC, ... when your laptop have only Mapinfo. I'm sure it's too comfortable to work this tool.

You can read help file in "Help and Ref_Doc" document before install and run this tool.

How can I setup this tool:

This tool requires MapInfo Professional software for running (version 9 or later)

Unzip MY-RF-GSM and copy folder MY-RF-GSM to C:\
C:\MY-RF-GSM\Application double click on MY-RF-GSM.MBX this will run the tool on MapInfo
Or you can add this tool to MapInfo permanence:

Open MapInfo application
Go to Tool à Tool Manager and à Add Tool à Browser to C:\MY-RF-GSM\Application and select MY-RF-GSM.MBX

You can download in my attached file (there are 2 parts. You must download 2 part, and join them by using winrar before unzip). If you feel usefull, pls add my reputation for me!

When you feel difficult to download, contact to me! I will help you!

Thanks

Notes: More than forty download, but no give reputation and click thanks. So sad :(

sekit
2015-11-30, 05:43 PM
Hello,

When I tried to imprort WCDMA cell site DB I got an error "WDCMA_Settings.dat not found.
Could you help me with this issue?

thuti
2015-11-30, 05:51 PM
Hello,

When I tried to imprort WCDMA cell site DB I got an error "WDCMA_Settings.dat not found.
Could you help me with this issue?

When you import your RF 3G in your template, please fill fully all the parameter may you have! (antenna, height > 0, ...)

sourabh.ohri
2015-12-16, 11:55 PM
is there a way to get the tool ; i am too Jr in the group hence cannot even download and try it