PDA

View Full Version : Support required regarding Huawei data card E8372 to be used in TEMS

shahzadha
2015-10-07, 02:24 AM
I have to use Huawei E8372 data card in TEMS v14.2. It is not being detected automatically. Therefore, how to activate qualcomm mode ? or is there any generic driver/software to install ?

Quick help would be really appreciated.

ouedraogo2d
2015-10-07, 06:33 PM
I have to use Huawei E8372 data card in TEMS v14.2. It is not being detected automatically. Therefore, how to activate qualcomm mode ? or is there any generic driver/software to install ?

Quick help would be really appreciated.

Hi Shahzadha,
For Huawei data card you need to have data option activate on your tems investigation (if it is med version so it is automaticaly activate). In this case you need to insert the data card on your PC and install the data card setup.
After that the tems investigation must recognize your data card as an EQ1.

Thanks and reputation will be good for me.

ouedraogo2d
2015-10-08, 06:15 PM
Hi Shahzadha,
For Huawei data card you need to have data option activate on your tems investigation (if it is med version so it is automaticaly activate). In this case you need to insert the data card on your PC and install the data card setup.
After that the tems investigation must recognize your data card as an EQ1.

Thanks and reputation will be good for me.

If you have some difficulties you can connect with me on skype and I will help you.
skype ID: davidspace3