PDA

View Full Version : Microwave Transmission Networks (Harvey Lehpamer)

Darko
2009-05-05, 05:34 PM
Microwave Transmission Networks (Harvey Lehpamer)

Product Description

Design and build - anywhere in the world. The only thoroughly modern reference on microwave transmission network engineering and management, expert Harvey Lehpamer's stellar "Microwave Transmission Networks" provides hands-on help that speeds every step of planning, designing, building, and testing systems built to both North American and ITU standards.Offering in-depth help you'll use every day, from feasibility studies to actual hardware rollouts, this valuable and easy-to-understand resource helps project managers, engineers, and planners to: understand, design, and build microwave point-to-point networks - long- or short-haul, North American or ITU standards; expedite the analysis and the design process using internationally accepted models; calculate loss/attenuation, fading and fade margins, quality, and availability and perform interference analysis; get need-to-know answers on microwave link engineering; perform expert testing from design stage through acceptance; handle hardware issues from housings to antenna mounts and beyond; understand and track microwave network rollouts; manage maintenance, regulatory issues, ethical dilemmas, and logistical and organizational challenges; understand other microwave systems like Point-to-Multipoint, WLANs, and Bluetooth as well as microwave systems for rapid deployment; and, more.

http://rapidshare.com/files/229336184/Microwave_Transmission_Networks_Planning__Design_and_Deployment.pdf

Cost_Reducer
2009-05-05, 09:27 PM
Dear Friend,

i have dowload this ebook but i see only white pages.
Can you check this please ?

BR CR

arun909
2009-05-07, 11:32 PM
Thank U very much for this useful post.

miro
2009-05-08, 05:14 AM
dear

i have the same problem.... all i have is white pages

byja
2009-05-08, 06:59 AM
It's a PDF file made of scanned pages, so on a slower computer it could take couple more moments to display page correctly.
And the pages aren't blank.

miro
2009-05-08, 05:53 PM
could you tell me what version of acrobat reader you are using to open the file

Darko
2009-05-08, 06:00 PM
It works with Foxit PDF Reader.

byja
2009-05-08, 08:34 PM
could you tell me what version of acrobat reader you are using to open the file
It works with Acrobat 7.0 Pro, but that's not Acrobat Reader.

Cost_Reducer
2009-05-08, 09:20 PM
Acrobat Reader 8.1 i see only white pages. On my laptop i use Adobe Acrobat 5 and i see all pages correctly. :confused::confused:
Try to open with Adobe Acrobat.

Stantheman
2009-09-16, 06:13 AM
re-saved with Acrobat Pro and opens OK in Reader 9 now.

Mazari
2009-09-16, 08:10 AM
great mate!! thanks

elche
2009-09-16, 08:31 AM
re-saved with Acrobat Pro and opens OK in Reader 9 now.

Confirmed working on acrobat reader 9
BR

sali
2009-09-29, 06:22 AM
Thank very much for this post. :)

dsdd
2009-10-14, 01:04 PM
Thank you so much.

bikplaboi
2009-10-15, 02:11 PM
Very good share my friend, I've already added to your account thanks and reputation...

Power to the people...

Product Description

Design and build - anywhere in the world. The only thoroughly modern reference on microwave transmission network engineering and management, expert Harvey Lehpamer's stellar "Microwave Transmission Networks" provides hands-on help that speeds every step of planning, designing, building, and testing systems built to both North American and ITU standards.Offering in-depth help you'll use every day, from feasibility studies to actual hardware rollouts, this valuable and easy-to-understand resource helps project managers, engineers, and planners to: understand, design, and build microwave point-to-point networks - long- or short-haul, North American or ITU standards; expedite the analysis and the design process using internationally accepted models; calculate loss/attenuation, fading and fade margins, quality, and availability and perform interference analysis; get need-to-know answers on microwave link engineering; perform expert testing from design stage through acceptance; handle hardware issues from housings to antenna mounts and beyond; understand and track microwave network rollouts; manage maintenance, regulatory issues, ethical dilemmas, and logistical and organizational challenges; understand other microwave systems like Point-to-Multipoint, WLANs, and Bluetooth as well as microwave systems for rapid deployment; and, more.

http://rapidshare.com/files/229336184/Microwave_Transmission_Networks_Planning__Design_and_Deployment.pdf

sali
2009-10-15, 11:23 PM
:)
Originally Posted by Darko

Product Description

http://rapidshare.com/files/22933618...Deployment.pdf.

Good day
can you have more description of WiMax and planning of alcatel-lucent
or what some papers on the subject of alcatel-lucent

raddostinpp
2010-02-01, 11:16 PM
Hi guys,

short summarizing presentation by Lehpamer, thought could be useful to somebody...

10 downloads... I will put a new link if needed...

http://rapidshare.com/files/344344833/Communication_Infrastructure.pdf.html

la_gleaner
2010-03-11, 08:05 AM
Can someone please reload as link is not working.

Thanks

charommel
2010-07-24, 01:45 AM
Hi friends,

I just found an updated version (2nd ed) at - hxxp://hotfile.com/dl/46237403/89e06e1/MicrowTransNetworks.rar.html or just download as attached.

thanks.

Product Description

ncinta
2010-07-24, 02:51 AM
The book is available on the web for free and for people who know how to navigate it. (Registration may be required)

With so much noise about a single book I think it is appropriate to hit all buttons, including Thanks and Reputation. I also like the fix for a charge!

http://book.pdfchm.net/microwave-transmission-networks-second-edition/9780071701228/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+learn-it+%28Today+Books+-+LearnIT%29

ncinta
2010-07-24, 06:16 AM
Another link:

http://www*****toread.info/2009/11/harvey-lehpamer-microwave-transmission.html