PDA

View Full Version : Channel Element

islam wagih
2015-09-12, 07:40 AM
Dear Experts,
Kindly support as I need to know the difference between (RbsChannelElementsUplink / RbsChannelElementsDownlink) and (ChannelElementUl / ChannelElementDl)

uchok
2015-09-15, 05:52 AM
Hi,

I couldn't see your attachment.
But is it about the license.

=================================================================================================================
MO Attribute Value
=================================================================================================================
NodeBFunction=1 availableRbsChannelElementsDownlink 262
NodeBFunction=1 availableRbsChannelElementsUplink 512
NodeBFunction=1 licenseCapacityChannelElementDl 256
NodeBFunction=1 licenseCapacityChannelElementUl 512
NodeBFunction=1 licenseCapacityRbsChannelElementsDownlink 768
NodeBFunction=1 licenseCapacityRbsChannelElementsUplink 768
NodeBFunction=1 licenseStateChannelElementDl 1 (ENABLED)
NodeBFunction=1 licenseStateChannelElementUl 1 (ENABLED)
NodeBFunction=1 licenseStateRbsChannelElementsDownlink 1 (ENABLED)
NodeBFunction=1 licenseStateRbsChannelElementsUplink 1 (ENABLED)
Total: 1 MOs

From what I can understand is :
licenseCapacityChannelElementDl/UL ==> is the capacity value in the license key. It's the capacity that the operator buy.
licenseCapacityRbsChannelElementsDownlink/UL ==> The maximum capacity limit you can have if you want to increase the capacity by having new license.

auto_art
2015-09-15, 03:25 PM
Dear Experts,
Kindly support as I need to know the difference between (RbsChannelElementsUplink / RbsChannelElementsDownlink) and (ChannelElementUl / ChannelElementDl)

1. NodeBFunction=1 availableRbsChannelElementsDownlink 262-----maximum DL hardware capacity of CE avaiable on RBS(DUW)
2. NodeBFunction=1 availableRbsChannelElementsUplink 512-----maximum UL hardware capacity CE avaiable on RBS(DUW)

NodeBFunction=1 licenseCapacityChannelElementDl 256-----licensed DL CE on RBS(DUW)..i.e. as in above no. 1. statement max avaiable is 256 and whole 256 is licensed and avaiable for use. there would be cases in which license taken is lesser than the hardware available. means u can take license for 128, 156...never order license of CE greater than available as it will result in alarm on node

same is applicable for UL...