PDA

View Full Version : Channels

justdream
2009-05-02, 07:49 PM
Is there a way to let TEMS whatever Investigation or Route Analysis to give me report about the observed Co-Channels, adjancies and missing neighbors

Thanks a lot :hug:

venom
2009-05-02, 08:34 PM
Is there a way to let TEMS whatever Investigation or Route Analysis to give me report about the observed Co-Channels, adjancies and missing neighbors

Thanks a lot :hug:

Well brother, if everything is done by tool then companies will never hire Engineers to work, Tool will only tell you the quality report, missing neighbors, thats it, but it will not tell you the co-adjacent channel thing. It will always tell you the interference probability. If you have ever used the ACTIX then it tells you the poor quality report , with clear % of interference in the driven area. Now it is your analysis that you check for Co-Adjacent channels, again it is not difficult, just plot the BCCH flags of the sites, give the same color (in Mapinfo) or it is automatically given if u r using ACTIX. The Display can tell you that u r having co-adj channels but you can also look for Quality, if the quality is degraded then one of the probability is high interference. You can easily check the design in ACTIX !

justdream
2009-05-02, 11:26 PM
Thanks a lot for giving me of your time

Tool will only tell you the quality report, missing neighbors
Good. how could I use TEMS to give me details about missing neighbors?

and regarding Actix, I know that Actix can do that for me but our Actix is *****ed so i couldn't use in work

Another point, brother....could you share with me good report about cluster optimization???

venom
2009-05-02, 11:49 PM
Thanks a lot for giving me of your time

Good. how could I use TEMS to give me details about missing neighbors?

and regarding Actix, I know that Actix can do that for me but our Actix is *****ed so i couldn't use in work

Another point, brother....could you share with me good report about cluster optimization???

I'll look for the cluster report but let me tell you that optimization involves many things, it can be a hard optimization or it can be a soft optimization, it is very rare that you get the composite report, i will check it at my end and if i get it, i will share with u. If you take my advise then look for the optimization techniques, reports are just the presentation of ur activity, as far as a tool is concerned then TEMS Investigation can generate the report. If the missing neighbor is reported in logfile then u'll get the information in the report as well. (but believe me, you'll get unnecessary neighbors reported plus sometimes necessary neighbors are not reported), That is why lot of things are dependant on ur analysis !

if you want to follow my advise then i will recommend you to make a model, do the drive test of the area and use Optimi-X Neighbor Plan, it is really a handy tool available here. You can then take the per-neighbor stats and then delete the neighbors having HO Counts < 5% !!! 50% of ur optimization becomes easy if ur neighbor definitions are correct !!

justdream
2009-05-03, 12:03 AM
is Optimi-X Neighbor plan and Optimi x-AFP_ACP_Installer the same? ot they are different tool??

venom
2009-05-03, 12:04 AM
is Optimi-X Neighbor plan and Optimi x-AFP_ACP_Installer the same? ot they are different tool??

With raedsab solution, u'll get the x-neighbor plan with it !!

It comes with the same installation :)