PDA

View Full Version : Huawei RAN 11 BSC6810 Parameters Optimization - Help Needed

techfolkcmr
2015-05-09, 06:08 PM
Hi all,

First of all I would like to Thank You for spending your valuable time in reading my thread. Here's the Case. We are using Huawei BSC6810 for 3G Services and we offer a speed of 14 Mbps max. But a maximum speed of 8-11Mb/s is only acheived during drive test and that too for few seconds and mostly the speed lies between 3 - 6 Mbps. What could be the reason. Here i have attached a txt file which contains our BSC Parameters. Kindly have a look and tell which parameters to be optimised. Speed lies constant irrespective of CQI. RNC : BSC6810V200R011ENGC00SPH192 Trace Viewer : iLMTV100R002. I have checked for Congestion in Iub and Iur interfaces and there is no such congestion. If you need any other parameters kindly reply and I will post it. One more thing. I need a trace decoder for .tmf files which decodes properly. I tried UMAT 4.0 and i am facing the following warning which is attached too. Please instruct me how to use UMAT too. I am asking too much in a single thread, please forgive me and help me. Thanks in Advance.

Please add reputation if you like my post. Knowledge is Power

techfolkcmr
2015-05-09, 07:32 PM
A log file and trace file supporting my request is attached herewith

Please add reputation if you like my post. Knowledge is Power