PDA

View Full Version : Samsung with TEMS and other DT tools guide

wolverine
2009-04-24, 04:18 PM
Most drive testing tools, including TEMS, Couei, ROMES, Nemo etc support the Qualcomm chipset.

99% of Samsung 3G phones use Qualcomm chipsets and hence can be used with the above tools.

In order to do this follow this procedure..

1. DL the Qualcomm driver pack from...

http://rapidshare.com/files/225095838/QCUSBCompositeHostDriver2040.exe

and install it. Note: this will just unpack the driver files at a specific location.

2. Connect the Samsung phone to your laptop via USB cable using the drivers that came with the phone.

3. Using the hyperterminal application connect to the modem port of the phone (to see what modem port number Windows has assigned use Device Manager)

4. Once connected via hyperterminal type the following command..

AT$SUSBC=1

5. The Qualcomm diagnostic interface will be activated and Windows will ask you for the drivers (you might need to disconnect/re-connect the USB cable). Point the Found New Hardware Wizzard to the folder that was created in step 1.

6. That is it. If you look in Device Manager now you will see that there is one Qualcomm modem enabled and one Qualcomm diagnostic port enabled. Point all DT tools to the diagnostic port to view messages etc.

7. If you ever want to disable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface and revert back to normal "Samsung mode" follow the same procedure but type AT$SUSBC=0

Hope this helps somebody..

By the way, if you ever need to enable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface on a Huawei product use the following command (again via hyperterminal) AT^U2DIAG=0

bikplaboi
2009-04-26, 10:04 AM
Thanks very much I try this solution of yours, but do you have list of Samsung phones that would be compatible with this application and the mentioned drive test tools..

Thanks,,,

Most drive testing tools, including TEMS, Couei, ROMES, Nemo etc support the Qualcomm chipset.

99% of Samsung 3G phones use Qualcomm chipsets and hence can be used with the above tools.

and install it. Note: this will just unpack the driver files at a specific location.

2. Connect the Samsung phone to your laptop via USB cable using the drivers that came with the phone.

3. Using the hyperterminal application connect to the modem port of the phone (to see what modem port number Windows has assigned use Device Manager)

AT$SUSBC=1

5. The Qualcomm diagnostic interface will be activated and Windows will ask you for the drivers (you might need to disconnect/re-connect the USB cable). Point the Found New Hardware Wizzard to the folder that was created in step 1.

6. That is it. If you look in Device Manager now you will see that there is one Qualcomm modem enabled and one Qualcomm diagnostic port enabled. Point all DT tools to the diagnostic port to view messages etc.

7. If you ever want to disable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface and revert back to normal "Samsung mode" follow the same procedure but type AT$SUSBC=0

By the way, if you ever need to enable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface on a Huawei product use the following command (again via hyperterminal) AT^U2DIAG=0

clive
2009-04-26, 02:02 PM

................ to enable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface on a Huawei product use the following command (again via hyperterminal) AT^U2DIAG=0

Hi
I am using Samsung Z560 with Invex3G and has lot of issues..like Handset not detected or rebots or hangs during call etc...I will see if this helps me..Thanks a lot for ur guide

bikplaboi
2009-04-26, 02:37 PM
Br Clive,

Have you tried the Z560 with the complete TEMS Investigation solution provided by David??

Just curious if you done this already??? By the way I will be following this thread closely so please update us all on your discovery...

Many thanks ,,,,,

Hi
I am using Samsung Z560 with Invex3G and has lot of issues..like Handset not detected or rebots or hangs during call etc...I will see if this helps me..Thanks a lot for ur guide

qqhuang
2009-04-27, 03:05 PM
this method works both on CDMA and WCDMA 3G phones?

nova_debussy
2009-04-27, 05:07 PM
Hi Mark,

I have tried Samsung z500, it does not support AT$SUSBC command
or
does any friend have secret code to activate diagnostic port for Samsung Z500 ?

any suggestion and help is appreciated

thanks

NV

uel888
2009-04-27, 05:15 PM
Try this code :-)

*#9999*0#

Hi Mark,

or

thanks

NV

nova_debussy
2009-04-27, 05:38 PM
Try this code :-)

*#9999*0#

Thanks UEL, the code is only for show SID, NID, LAC, reg period.. parameter only

cheers

wolverine
2009-04-27, 05:46 PM
Hi Mark,

or

thanks

NV

I'm suprised. Are you sure you have configured the hyperterminal correctly? Do you get a OK when you type AT and press enter?

In any case older Sasmung phones have a test mode that you can access by typing *#123580#

If it works on the Z500, go to menu item 9, then 6 and then pick Qualcomm USB.

This accomplishes the same thing as the AT command in the original post. If you play around with the test mode you can see some more interesting info like lac, rac, frequencies etc.

punto
2009-04-27, 05:54 PM
@nova

pls try this ...

Enter code: *#782872# it will switch mode to Qualcomm

Switch back communication to Samsung mode by enter *#726872# code

Pls, let me know if is OK for your model
P:)

Mazari
2009-04-28, 12:47 AM
thanks buddy. I'll try it

nova_debussy
2009-04-28, 01:46 AM
Thanks Mark, Uel, Punta and all other friends for help

Z500 run with Mark code, khakah

already install Z500 successfully

cheers

NV

garry
2009-05-10, 11:56 AM
Guys, the Qualcomm chipped devices known to work are:

List of Handsets:
LG KU950
LG U8150
LG U900
Samsung P920
Samsung Z105
Samsung Z107
Samsung Z140
Samsung Z500
Samsung Z560
Samsung ZV10
Samsung ZX20
Vodafone 3G datacard
Aircard 850
Aircard 860

bikplaboi
2009-05-13, 02:34 PM
Hi Markos,

I have Samsung SGH-J750 and would like to connect it to TEMS Investigation 8.0.3 is this possible?? and what do I need to do to make the connection???

Could you give step by step instructions on what is required to successfully connect the J750 to TEMS.

Thanks,,,,

AT$SUSBC=1

xiaoduirensheng
2009-05-13, 06:34 PM
thanks friends

bikplaboi
2009-05-14, 07:55 AM
Hi garry,

Do you need to input any commands to activate the measurement feature on the handset or just simply install drivers and connect the phones once TEMS has detected it???

Are all the models you have listed below tested by you or confirmed from other reliable sources???

Thanks,,

Bikplaboi:D

List of Handsets:
LG KU950
LG U8150
LG U900
Samsung P920
Samsung Z105
Samsung Z107
Samsung Z140
Samsung Z500
Samsung Z560
Samsung ZV10
Samsung ZX20
Vodafone 3G datacard
Aircard 850
Aircard 860

GEZA
2009-05-14, 01:30 PM
HUAWEI U7300 tested,AT^U2DIAG=0 not supported.

any other commands?

garry
2009-05-14, 04:20 PM
I wrote software for these some time ago so we could deploy all field techs with some kind of data collecting tool. The cost of having Tems or nemo would have been over the top (30+ licenses). I still don't know why e******* charges 10k for a phone and 30k for the software. Its a joke! Qualcomm had the right idea.
So we had our own simple software and a $300 phone to go with it. if there was a problem found in these logs, we would send a drive team with Tems to gather information.

With these devices I could gain access to L3 messages and the other usual measurements. I assume from this that they work with TEMs. I haven't tested all, but they are listed by Anite (nemo) to be working with their software.

Also, there is no such thing as a calibrated handset, that's what e******* tells you to make you pay more. If you compare Tems handsets they all are within +/-5dB and you will find this with the qualcomm handsets too. If you want a calibrated receiver you buy a scanner!

There's really no need to apply medicine to tems or nemo phones because the qualcomm phones do the job and are 10% of the price.

Hi garry,

Do you need to input any commands to activate the measurement feature on the handset or just simply install drivers and connect the phones once TEMS has detected it???

Are all the models you have listed below tested by you or confirmed from other reliable sources???

Thanks,,

Bikplaboi:D

wolverine
2009-05-14, 04:30 PM
Is the U7300 a 2G or 2G/3G phone? If it is 2G only it will not have a Qualcomm chipset in it so no diagnostic port to activate..

HUAWEI U7300 tested,AT^DIAG2=0 not supported.

any other commands?

bikplaboi
2009-05-19, 05:49 PM
Hi Garry,

Please could you give the command for activating measurement feature with the SGH-U900?

Also could you confirm if the following Samsung phone models are able to connect to TEMS Investigation 8.0.3

SGH-Z170
SGH-U800
SGH-U100
SGH-D880
SGH-F400
SGH-900i

Any help with this will be much appreciated I will add to you thanks and reputation if the information is reliable and useful

Thanks,,,:D

BIkplaboi

List of Handsets:
LG KU950
LG U8150
LG U900
Samsung P920
Samsung Z105
Samsung Z107
Samsung Z140
Samsung Z500
Samsung Z560
Samsung ZV10
Samsung ZX20
Vodafone 3G datacard
Aircard 850
Aircard 860

wolverine
2009-05-19, 08:27 PM
@ BIkplaboi

Did you try the AT command at the start of this thread?

It should work as this (U900) is a Qualcomm based UE.

esteaan
2009-05-19, 10:44 PM
Hi Markos,

Do you know the command to activate The Qualcomm diagnostic interface on LG mobiles?

Thanks

GEZA
2009-05-19, 10:52 PM
Is the U7300 a 2G or 2G/3G phone? If it is 2G only it will not have a Qualcomm chipset in it so no diagnostic port to activate..

u7300 is a 2G/3G phone which have a qualcomm chipset.

VitalyK
2009-05-21, 06:28 PM
Does anybody know AT-command for Kyocera?

yangyangoke
2009-05-27, 07:10 AM
other model with QUALCOMM chipset tested!

SAMSUNG
Z400
A706
A707
cdma
A895
A900
A950

HUAWEI
U526
E220
E620
E630
E180
E270
E870

:)

List of Handsets:
LG KU950
LG U8150
LG U900
Samsung P920
Samsung Z105
Samsung Z107
Samsung Z140
Samsung Z500
Samsung Z560
Samsung ZV10
Samsung ZX20
Vodafone 3G datacard
Aircard 850
Aircard 860

jizzeng
2009-06-03, 06:41 PM
thanks .good man.good thinks

kaka.enine
2009-06-07, 01:59 PM
is it possible for samsung SGH-U800 ?? :confused: :confused:
this's 3.5G phone ...

Wassalam & Regards,

-kaka-

parto_tegal
2009-06-07, 02:49 PM
Hi
Which one is support 1900MHz CDMA with R-UIM?
Regards
parto_tegal

kokoeg
2009-06-07, 09:15 PM
I use agilent tool for GSM drive test. Can anyone tell me if there is any samsung mobile i can use!!

abmoeeds
2009-06-08, 05:26 AM
An added info that I guess you already know but would be helpful for others is you will need to go into the secret menu and change the USB drivers to CDMA and then install those drivers to use it for qualcomm chipset with TEMS.

davidbrayan
2009-06-22, 09:11 PM
i tested SAMSUNG Z560 ,
port acctivation command works fine.

AT$SUSBC=1
QUALCOMM USB Configured. Reconnect the cable

but problem with notifications and forcing function.
notifications are very less, none for GSM to GSM handover success and failure.
so there may be few problems working with that.

BR
db

GEZA
2009-06-23, 11:18 AM
Samsung M8800 tested.
press:*#0002*28346#,then press Middle key 4 times,press "9","6",select" qualcomm USB".

then your qualcomm diagnostic port opens.

kenshinz
2009-06-25, 11:38 PM
can anybody tell me...which the best external antenna in DT? just need your references

anshul7312
2009-06-25, 11:47 PM
do any one know about secret codes of Samsung 2 ON mobile

adika
2009-09-28, 07:41 PM
@nova

YES MAN !
I confirm ! That code is working fine in the new Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition (S8300) !
Give Qualcomm Diagnostic, q modem port and q nmea port in Device Manager.

Thanks!

punto
2009-09-28, 07:52 PM
@ adika !
Please, after you connect Samsung phone to TEMS Investigation , let us know if there were any problems ...
Can you connect to TEMS with standard MS1 and DC1 ?
Which version of TEMS Inv. you used ?
Which version of Couei XCAL you used ?
Can you log both data and voice ?
Looking fwd to your test results !

adika
2009-09-28, 07:59 PM
@ adika !
Please, after you connect it , let us know if there are any problems ...
Can you connect to TEMS with standard MS1 and DC1 ?
Can you log both data and voice ?
Looking fwd to your test results !

Yes, I can connect to Couei XCAL !
PS calls (including HSDPA) and voice calls also.
Exactly like Qualcomm 7650 for example...
L2 and L3 messages are OK.

I will try later with Tems also.

bikplaboi
2009-09-29, 08:45 AM
Hi Markos,

Thanks for the info will try it out and share my finding on the forum...

Thanks,,

bikplaboi..

@ BIkplaboi

Did you try the AT command at the start of this thread?

It should work as this (U900) is a Qualcomm based UE.

sonerss
2009-10-18, 09:31 PM
Hi

Anyone tested the samsung sgh-u800 phone ??

Can we use it for tems inv. ?

is it possible for samsung SGH-U800 ?? :confused: :confused:
this's 3.5G phone ...

Wassalam & Regards,

-kaka-

Roman99
2009-10-19, 10:16 PM
So what is the best commercial mobile phone/wireless adapter that can be used with Nemo Outdoor?
Thanks in advance!

sonerss
2009-10-25, 02:03 AM
Hi

Did anyone try to connect Tems Inv. with SGH-U800 or SGH-D880?

Thanks...

Hi Garry,

Please could you give the command for activating measurement feature with the SGH-U900?

Also could you confirm if the following Samsung phone models are able to connect to TEMS Investigation 8.0.3

SGH-Z170
SGH-U800
SGH-U100
SGH-D880
SGH-F400
SGH-900i

Any help with this will be much appreciated I will add to you thanks and reputation if the information is reliable and useful

Thanks,,,:D

BIkplaboi

datmast
2009-11-09, 01:34 AM
Hi all,
I have tried to connect Samsung Z400 (Qualcomm TM6275) to Tems 8.0.3
Tems detected mobile but no license
Can u help me
http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa173/datmast/LINH-TINH/z400.jpg

commengr
2009-11-09, 04:18 AM
I use agilent tool for GSM drive test. Can anyone tell me if there is any samsung mobile i can use!!

What is Agilent tool for GSM drive test. Would you like to share information. My id is communications (underscore) engineer (at) Yahoo (dot) com

sonerss
2009-12-03, 02:28 AM
Hi

I tried to connect Samsung U900 mobile with Tems9.1 phone but I couldnt :( It said "No Licence"

I tried to connect Tems Hasp 9.1 dongle and my dongle can perform Qualcomm UMTS C mobiles.

http://www.finetopix.com/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=24

http://www.finetopix.com/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=22

http://www.finetopix.com/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=23

How can I connected U900 without any errors?

AT$SUSBC=1

hungnv87
2010-01-19, 10:57 AM
Hi all

I have a Samsung i450
So, anyone have a command for this phone to active Qualcomm chipset
Thanks

ritgail
2010-04-14, 11:00 PM
do any one know about secret codes of Samsung 2 ON mobile

Have you tried out tapri software. It is designed to work with nokia mobiles, but works well with samsung phone. Show rx level,bcc,ncc,ci,lac etc. there is fbus mode for nokia which shows c/i, rx level of neighbour.....

Please add thanks...if you need further information

tk cr...

ritgail

arnb
2010-04-14, 11:06 PM
:):)plz let us know more about the soft plz

br
arnb

ritgail
2010-04-22, 12:11 AM
It is developed based on Nokia based Netmonitor application. FBUS mode with cable needs to be connected.

http://membres.multimania.fr/cosconor2/index.html

mayank_shah
2010-06-30, 04:14 PM
Are All Qualcomm Chipset Mobiles can connect with Test Tools??

I just want to know whats difference between MSM Chipset and TM Chipset??

Is MSM Chipset Mobiles are able to connect with tems or any other tools??

mayank_shah
2010-07-01, 07:03 PM
Is it Possbile to Have MSM6245 chipset connectable with Tems or Nemo or agilent??

Waht is code to activate MSM6245 Chipset ??

Can any body help?????????

Mayank Shah

Roman99
2010-07-01, 07:55 PM
Is it Possbile to Have MSM6245 chipset connectable with Tems or Nemo or agilent??

Waht is code to activate MSM6245 Chipset ??

Can any body help?????????

Mayank Shah

I did not find it here:

_ttp://www.ascom.com/en/ti_10.1_connectables_devices.xls

But may be it is possible, who knows.

gsmman2006
2010-07-03, 02:54 PM
Hi,

I have a D880 dual sim,
Is possible I use this mothos.
this codes cant do on my phone .
please guide me.

thanks

YES MAN !
I confirm ! That code is working fine in the new Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition (S8300) !
Give Qualcomm Diagnostic, q modem port and q nmea port in Device Manager.

Thanks!

RNONards
2010-10-16, 12:40 AM
Thanks Mark, Uel, Punta and all other friends for help

Z500 run with Mark code, khakah

already install Z500 successfully

cheers

NV

Is Samsung Z500 works with TI 8.0.3?

kamy
2010-10-16, 01:47 AM
Is Samsung Z500 works with TI 8.0.3?

it works with all TI and also COUEI,

RNONards
2010-10-16, 02:31 PM
Hi kamy, thanks for the reply. How can i activate it in TI. BTW what type of cable is samsung Z500 using. I don't have the cable for this phone.:L

mayank_shah
2010-10-16, 02:55 PM
Normal Samsung Cable will work and you need to activate qualcomm port for using it with ti

RNONards
2010-10-16, 10:56 PM
I have also Samsung U900, can i used it also for TI and agilent. Please advise also how to activate qualcomm port for this model. This model is the one we are using in agilent DT tool.

Thanks and waiting for you advise.

kamy
2010-10-16, 11:29 PM
I have also Samsung U900, can i used it also for TI and agilent. Please advise also how to activate qualcomm port for this model. This model is the one we are using in agilent DT tool.

Thanks and waiting for you advise.
press *#0002*28346# enter 'Test mode' menu, press back 3 times, press 9 (Common), press 6 (USB Configuration), press 2 (Qualcomm USB). Then plug in the USB cable and install Qualcomm USB drive

RNONards
2010-10-17, 12:54 AM
@nova

pls try this ...

Pls, let me know if is OK for your model

Thanks kamy, your method works. I have also tried this code above and it works with U900. Thanks for these very nice discoveries.

telwind
2010-10-17, 01:50 AM
Hi,

TI connected with LG u880 but auto call doesnt run. Any idea to make it works very appreciated.

RNONards
2010-10-17, 10:46 PM
Hi please help me how to activate Samsung z500 in TEMS 8.0.3. I have enabled Qualcomm port. In device manager I can see port 26 as port number. In TEMS 8.0.3, I can also see this port, but unlike in TEMS phones k800 there are no other ports like 10 11 12 13.Please help.Are there settings i need to set. Please help experts.:L

telwind
2010-10-18, 10:58 AM
Hi please help me how to activate Samsung z500 in TEMS 8.0.3. I have enabled Qualcomm port. In device manager I can see port 26 as port number. In TEMS 8.0.3, I can also see this port, but unlike in TEMS phones k800 there are no other ports like 10 11 12 13.Please help.Are there settings i need to set. Please help experts.:L

TI 803 may not automatically detect the port, then you need add that port to add it.

Check under Device Manager\Modems if you could see new modem when i connect your phone to PC. The check the port number by double click on that modem\modem tab you will see the port number at top

telwind
2010-10-23, 03:31 PM
I tested, the qualcomm based chipset phones could work fine with XCAL. This is the chief solution vs to TEMS.

it is very appreciated everyone share what is the disadvantages when we use the qualcomm based chipset phone?

kamy
2010-10-23, 03:42 PM
I tested, the qualcomm based chipset phones could work fine with XCAL. This is the chief solution vs to TEMS.

it is very appreciated everyone share what is the disadvantages when we use the qualcomm based chipset phone?

some L2 messages can not be collected, this is one of the disadvantages. another one is the low sensitivity of samsung phones

indoor
2011-06-24, 06:14 AM
Not sure if anyone is still using these old phones but this Andrew Invex3G guide to setting up the Samsung Z107 may help. The Qualcomm drivers are also included in the zip file.

I will be trying this myself as I'm finding my laptop crashes completely when a 2nd z107 is plugged in.

telwind
2011-07-03, 03:00 AM
anyone know phone models which work with Nemo Outdoor?

kamy
2011-07-03, 01:17 PM
anyone know phone models which work with Nemo Outdoor?

Z400 is as an example, but you can find other ones based on qualcomm chip set and diag port can be activated by code or PST

adewijaya
2011-07-03, 01:39 PM
Z400 is as an example, but you can find other ones based on qualcomm chip set and diag port can be activated by code or PST

another type handset which one supported? from Nokia, Samsung, and LG, what type can supported?

martha
2011-08-08, 06:47 PM
need more details ...

always4u
2011-08-09, 12:07 AM
Hi,
Most of the qualcome handsets has debug functionality inbuit which can be used with most of the DT Tools.

Samsung phone and huawei handsets are with qualcom chipset can also be used.You need to enable usb debugging(qualcome diagnostic mode ) on the phone.

some of the samsung hadset are Samsung B6520,SGH-A737,SGH-U900,GT-i5 700 and many more.

BR//always4u

emptyroom
2012-02-13, 09:05 AM

need more detail about this; about phone model which work with Nemo Outdoor

bssmsm
2012-02-14, 03:30 AM
need more detail about this; about phone model which work with Nemo Outdoor

Come on, make some SEARCH...it easy...99% of samsung phones use qualcomm chipset. Huawei also work with Nemo...

emptyroom
2012-04-16, 09:11 AM
I have samsung B7320, using some code in this thread, in my device manager i see some port; qualcomm winmobile modem, qualcomm diagnostics, qualcom NMEA. So, if i want to conect these device to TI 8.0.3, which one as DC and MS? thans for your help

aaa12345
2012-04-19, 02:28 PM
it is possible on samsung GT-B7722i?

yadegarcom
2012-05-19, 06:31 AM
what kind of Samsung phones , we can use as TEMS pocket??
can u help me??

bssmsm
2012-07-20, 12:08 PM
You cant use Samsung Phone As tems pocket. To make your own Tems Pocket, you need to use other method...Just search in forum

what kind of Samsung phones , we can use as TEMS pocket??
can u help me??

freakturd06
2012-11-13, 11:24 PM
Requesting Qualcomm USB Driver for Windows 7 64-Bit.Please share..

bikplaboi
2012-12-18, 06:35 AM
Hi All,

Thought this might be interesting I recently managed to connect a LG P690F (Optimus Spirit One) mobile to Nemo Outdoor 5.6 that was shared on the forum. I can see some basic RF data in the various windows of Nemo but not very detailed. I beleive it was because I did not activate the diagnostic ports on the device before connecting.

When connected to Nemo it shows its a Qualcomm device, can someone be kind enough to share the commands to open diagnostic ports or feature on LG phones so I can try this further and share the results for everyone.

Thanks,

bikplaboi

bikplaboi
2012-12-18, 06:37 AM
Hi All,

Thought this might be interesting I recently managed to connect a LG P690F (Optimus Spirit One) mobile to Nemo Outdoor 5.6 that was shared on the forum. I can see some basic RF data in the various windows of Nemo but not very detailed. I beleive it was because I did not activate the diagnostic ports on the device before connecting.

When connected to Nemo it shows its a Qualcomm device, can someone be kind enough to share the commands to open diagnostic ports or feature on LG phones so I can try this further and share the results for everyone.

Thanks,

bikplaboi[

QUOTE=wolverine;46698]Most drive testing tools, including TEMS, Couei, ROMES, Nemo etc support the Qualcomm chipset.

AT$SUSBC=1

By the way, if you ever need to enable the Qualcomm diagnostic interface on a Huawei product use the following command (again via hyperterminal) AT^U2DIAG=0[/QUOTE]

ashraferto
2012-12-18, 07:52 AM
is it work with samsung galaxy SII??

bssmsm
2012-12-21, 08:48 PM
See my post:

http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?33468-Easy-procedure-to-connect-Samsung-phone-to-NEMO

Easy procedure to connect Samsung phones to Nemo

trustuamit
2012-12-22, 01:53 AM
is it work with samsung galaxy SII??

Both S3 and S2 can be used with tems 14 but both phones have different frequnecy LTE bands
(plz guide if i m wrong ;) ) so while choosing model plz go to Phones specs and match ur local LTE band.

For tems pocket u need to flash it and should have the lic for activation.

brewok13
2013-02-26, 03:58 PM
Thanks for your solution

f5sandeep
2013-03-08, 03:09 PM
For All Samsung CDMA, 3G, 4G Phones type *#9090# then select 1st option to enable the DIag Port. I think it works on most of the phones. I have tried in some CDMA phones. so just try it.

trustuamit
2013-03-08, 05:33 PM
For All Samsung CDMA, 3G, 4G Phones type *#9090# then select 1st option to enable the DIag Port. I think it works on most of the phones. I have tried in some CDMA phones. so just try it.

For Samsung S3i9305,u can also use *#7284#...this code is for Qualcomm USB Settings:
RNDIS+DM+MODEM - for TEMS Investigation connect

trustuamit
2013-03-09, 12:49 PM
For Samsung 3g Phones (prabably 5350/6350) we can use *#782872# code for port opening.

Phone worked with Nemo/Accuvar(Tested personally ;) )

BR