PDA

View Full Version : Question 3G Band Scanner ???, Urgent Help Required

kkyasir
2015-04-23, 05:04 PM
Dears

Which 3G Band band scanner are available to check 3G complete band for any kind of interference, we have channel scanner Like Anritsu ML8720B 3G Scanner but i don't think it can scan whole band,

need urgent help from expert, and please confirm it these scanners compatible with TEMS Investigation

xsdenied07
2015-04-23, 08:40 PM
Dears

Which 3G Band band scanner are available to check 3G complete band for any kind of interference, we have channel scanner Like Anritsu ML8720B 3G Scanner but i don't think it can scan whole band,

need urgent help from expert, and please confirm it these scanners compatible with TEMS Investigation

@kkYasir please use SeeGull EXflex scanning receiver.

crisnspro
2015-05-09, 10:07 AM
for the all band scanner, the best one is Pctel Seegull IBflex, the main two important performance of scanner were: scanning speed and scanning depth (co-channel demoduation capability), IBflex is the best in the world, for the two functions, Spectrum and Channel scan, it can support 570-3800MHz, and all technology (GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, LTE FDD, TD-LTE, WIFI), the scanner support TEMS and Nemo etc. if you need it, can contact me directly.