Device Maintenance
BSC Maintenance

Browse Configuration Data
TRX Data
Browse TRX Data

Save

nestorn
2015-03-13, 06:24 AM
by MML you can use the command LST GTRX if you want Block it, you can use SET GTRXADMSTAT

sharyfor2
2015-06-30, 07:46 AM
I guess you mean Locked TRXs
in WebLmt:

Go to
--------------------
Device Maintenance
BSC Maintenance

Browse Configuration Data
TRX Data
Browse TRX Data

Save

Hi
i had almost the same query, in my BSC we locked some TRX's in multiple cells as part of on going network modernization (u900 implementation). I tried to query the loacked trx only. I cannot find that in CME export. all i am doing is run MML cmd and extract the locked TRX's data by processing the MML data in excel. that take a lot of time. Regarding you above procedure to extract the data at once through WebLMT seems cool. But i don't know how to do that. If I click on Device Maintenance in WebLMT it open up graphic interface of boards,list of site etc. I cannot find BSC Maintenance option. Please explain.

justdream
2015-06-30, 05:49 PM
Hi
i had almost the same query, in my BSC we locked some TRX's in multiple cells as part of on going network modernization (u900 implementation). I tried to query the loacked trx only. I cannot find that in CME export. all i am doing is run MML cmd and extract the locked TRX's data by processing the MML data in excel. that take a lot of time. Regarding you above procedure to extract the data at once through WebLMT seems cool. But i don't know how to do that. If I click on Device Maintenance in WebLMT it open up graphic interface of boards,list of site etc. I cannot find BSC Maintenance option. Please explain.

There's small two arrows
you have to click on it
share snapshot for " If I click on Device Maintenance in WebLMT it open up graphic interface of boards,list of site etc"
and I will show you

sharyfor2
2015-07-02, 05:28 AM
There's small two arrows
you have to click on it
share snapshot for " If I click on Device Maintenance in WebLMT it open up graphic interface of boards,list of site etc"
and I will show you

Dear thank alot

I found those small arrows. and got my required data. never explored this area of small arrows . there is alot of information. i guess i wont be needing CME any more.

thumbs up for you.