PDA

View Full Version : Simple solution from beginner

kometata
2015-03-10, 08:15 AM
Hi all,
I am a new to this area but hope to learn a lot here. I need to download a lot of helpful staff, which is not possible at the moment :( Thus I decided to make something very simple but it could be helpful for those that are even newer in the filed than me because the target is interesting and discussed a lot here -SC..HR..OD 2014.4. There is still no publicly available solution for the Linux version.

I searched, by FlexLMsearch 0.04, the necessary places where the pubkey should be replaced with those previously provided here. After that I just replaced it in all founded files by Hex workshop. Indeed I used the same license too. Btw is there any tool that can do this smarter, i.e. similar to FlexLmsearch and pubkey replacer but to specify my own pubkey?
I tested the target and it works like charms. I think that in this way I can obtain solution for 2015.1 version too. However, I interest to make a new and "final" solution probably by patching the RSA function too. I know that this solution is already know by some people and will be glad if they guide me :)

If you interest in above solution and/or don't have time to loose you can send me PM.
I hope also that someone can consider my post as a helpful and give me some reputation that can help me to download some necessary stuff.

P.S. Finally, I want to underline that the pubkeys was generated by @boot32, for which many thanks!, and than redistributed, including here.

TIGRI007
2015-03-10, 03:53 PM
First welcome.
Mostly this forum is mostly focused on windows platform because most of the tools are designed for windows

kometata
2015-03-11, 04:05 AM
Thanks @TIGI007!
Yes, I forgot to mention that above simple solution works for Windows too. Meantime I made and tested, by the same approach, also the 2015.1 version (both win7 and Linux) and indeed they work.

m.farrokh
2015-03-11, 03:09 PM
Dear,
I'm new here myself, problem is: i have never been in other forums and i'm not familiar with environment. Anyway it's very good to see other new members. Do you have any suggestion for me?

tapirman
2015-03-13, 08:12 AM
Thank You kometata for Your efforts!!! This is highly appreciated

kometata
2015-03-13, 08:41 AM
Free solution for all! :handshake