PDA

View Full Version : HSDPA Access failures due to UL DCH NSN

fory
2015-03-01, 01:18 AM
Hi,
First of all, my name is Florin and this my first post on this forum.
I'm new in KPI "world" and I have some problems with NSN Wcel after activation HSUPA on 2 layer of HSDPA.
Let me explain we have 3 carrier f1(2100 Mhz), f2(2100) and f3(900), on f1 we hawe only CS, f2 only PS and f3 CS+PS.
After activation HSUPA on F3 the HSDPA accesability is very bad and on f2 wcel and the REJ_HS_DSCH_RET_BGR increse... Can you tell me why "REJ_HS_DSCH_RET_BGR" incresed on wcel with no HSUPA?

oswe
2015-03-01, 03:41 AM
well, you are having congestion on return channel for hsdpa.
check if you have feature hsdpa 16k return channel installed. read regardint that return channel when you stablish an hs connection and reserving return channel.
regards

Hi,
First of all, my name is Florin and this my first post on this forum.
I'm new in KPI "world" and I have some problems with NSN Wcel after activation HSUPA on 2 layer of HSDPA.
Let me explain we have 3 carrier f1(2100 Mhz), f2(2100) and f3(900), on f1 we hawe only CS, f2 only PS and f3 CS+PS.
After activation HSUPA on F3 the HSDPA accesability is very bad and on f2 wcel and the REJ_HS_DSCH_RET_BGR increse... Can you tell me why "REJ_HS_DSCH_RET_BGR" incresed on wcel with no HSUPA?

fory
2015-03-02, 04:49 PM
Hi, on the RNC where are integrated wcell I will activate today the HSDPA16KBPSReturnChannel at RNFC level and see what happens.
I have this problem on other cell too, and the RNC have this feature enabled, next step?

fory
2015-05-12, 04:55 PM
Hi, after activating the feature 16k return channel the ul dch fail reduce to almost 0.

thx.