PDA

View Full Version : Top IMSI causing drop in a cell using FMA ?

fahmi
2015-02-01, 07:14 AM
Dear Huawei xperts,

Could you please guide me ? I am analysing a PCHR file using FMA. I need to extract top IMSI causing drop in a specefic cell. How to do it ?

BR

tharinduwije
2015-02-02, 05:09 PM
I'm not sure whether its possible through FMA. But UMAT/Nastar you have such a feature

althus14
2015-02-04, 12:35 AM
Hi, Yes it is possible to analyse the top UE using FMA. For an example, If you would like to find a top UE under one cell/one KPI (RRC, RAB Fails or Drop Faults), You have to select the tabs on your left side Fault, Cell or User. Let us assume you clicked on one cell and then expanded the faults (RRC, RAB or Drop), you just have to click on any of those. Thereafter you will see the Performance Spec Log in your right main window. Just Right Click on that main window to get a drop down list, which contains an option called "UE Type". First click the "Export UE Type Training Data" save somewhere safe, then after you done that, choose the second option "UE Type Statistics". That will automatically inter-relate the file you exported and provide the top UE statistics for this particular cell/fault type. You may also identify the UE type/Model. Please have some fun with it, then you would find it more easier to understand and follow.

Kind Regards.

atit
2015-02-04, 01:33 AM
Ehtesham;

plz do have lice for FMA? can you share it

BR

Dear Huawei xperts,

Could you please guide me ? I am analysing a PCHR file using FMA. I need to extract top IMSI causing drop in a specefic cell. How to do it ?

BR

samuraial
2015-02-04, 05:43 PM
Check the forum as we have told people to just delete the registry "HuaWei" and you will have 15 more free days.

B/R

samuraial
2015-02-04, 05:46 PM
Well you can filter the PCHR files with the cell id and have the PCHR for that cell, you can save in CSV and pivot table to see who is top or filter the drop reason at that cell and see the IMSI that is causing it more.
Or just filter the cell and after that use the guide althus told you.

Play with it m8 :)

B/R

atit
2015-02-05, 01:46 AM
Hi Samuraial

already did but lice expired!

BR

Check the forum as we have told people to just delete the registry "HuaWei" and you will have 15 more free days.

B/R

gunpowder
2015-02-05, 05:14 AM
you can renew license through deleting Huawei Key from regedit

atit
2015-02-07, 06:57 PM
Sir

thanks alot its working now, plz if you have help or guide to work on share too.

Thx

you can renew license through deleting Huawei Key from regedit

justdream
2015-11-02, 11:42 PM
Dears,
any guide about FMA PCHR analysis