PDA

View Full Version : can't download attachments

icareareyou
2014-12-15, 10:36 AM
why i can't download attachments every time i try i found
you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you must have at least 15 reputation before you can download attachments . Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

plz help
thanx in advance :)

lihanbok
2014-12-15, 01:30 PM
Dear icareareyou,
Please read this post: http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?39848-how-i-can-download-attachment
Brs,
Lihanbok.

you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page,you must have at least 15 reputation before you can download attachments . Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

plz help

pythonloverincad
2015-01-09, 06:40 PM

plz help

Try to engage in the forum and be reputed.

hazhiriq
2015-05-15, 05:01 AM
dear python how to be repute