PDA

View Full Version : Call Setup Failure 2g

jong
2014-12-12, 11:31 AM
Hi RF Engineers,

Can you help me find initial findings for call setup failure occur on the best area and having a good radio condition. Is actix software can provide me some justification or initial findings? Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Donato

jeff
2014-12-12, 07:28 PM
Hi Jong,

From your information (i.e good radio condition), please check what is the status of serving cells around that area. You can check HW alarms, transmission issues, any mass event which cause resources scarcity. Check hourly KPIs to see when did it start and if there was any parameter change done in the serving cells.

Regards,
Jeff.

scorpion
2014-12-12, 08:10 PM
Hi RF Engineers,

Can you help me find initial findings for call setup failure occur on the best area and having a good radio condition. Is actix software can provide me some justification or initial findings? Thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Donato

You can also post the log here for others to analyze and advice...You can also post the log here for others to analyze and advice...

jong
2014-12-13, 09:45 PM
Thanks Sir. Its a big help for me.

Best regards,
Jong

baby2
2014-12-15, 07:25 AM
Hi RF Engineers,

Best Regards,
Donato

from the drive test not complete msg ,so next time if possible you should do a trace IMSI from BSC side

captain_jejemon
2014-12-15, 02:55 PM
Check first Traffic vs TCH and SD Utilization.