PDA

View Full Version : KPI 4G

mikhelmomo
2014-12-11, 08:18 PM
Dear Expert,

We have recently launched new e-nodeB in my country and I need KPI 4G and target to pass any acceptance test.

Thanks

mahdi
2014-12-11, 08:23 PM
search in the forum
try http://www.finetopix.com/showthread.php?30222-LTE-KPI&highlight=

Dear Expert,

We have recently launched new e-nodeB in my country and I need KPI 4G and target to pass any acceptance test.

Thanks

baby2
2014-12-11, 09:19 PM
DT
RSRP > -105 dBm 98%
SINR > -3 dB 98%
CSSR & DCR keep same
CSFB SR > 95%

venom
2014-12-13, 07:07 AM
It depends which features you are using and what parameters are enabled ? Thresholds can be tough or relaxed, depending on the network design you have....

I will give you some example which may be helpful.

Some networks have 2G/4G deployment (together) in which they share 2G & 4G equipment. If that happens then the new 2G technology allows you to do handover to 3G or 4G. Similarly 4G can handover to 2G o 3G. If that is available in your network then you can define the KPI for eNB-UMTS handover success rate or eNB-GSM Handover success rate.

If you have VoLTE then you should have VoLTE Setup Success Rate and VoLTE Drop Rate.

For Data, you should have LTE Session Setup Success Rate (EPS alone OR EPC + EPS, depends) and LTE Session Drop Rate.

You should also have KPIs for Inter Freq Handover Success Rate and Intra Freq Handover Success Rate (If you're using multiple frequencies/EARFCNs in the network).

Similarly you should have other KPIs like eNB RRC setup success rate, or ERAB Init Setup Succss Rate etc

Hope it helps

mikhelmomo
2014-12-14, 01:04 AM
thanks for your support, but we are going to define some KPI in 2G,3G & 4G for operator in my country. and very important for us which index is important. we have some part about 2G-3G-4G OSSو DT and infrastructure network for punish the operator. we must compare all KPI with some country (CRA=communication regulatory authority) after that determine the best and nearest parameter with our country.
Will you describe about some KPI with target value?

baby2
2014-12-14, 10:12 PM
Normally if your country start project without experience.
we will pay for consultant in consult your network.

thanks for your support, but we are going to define some KPI in 2G,3G & 4G for operator in my country. and very important for us which index is important. we have some part about 2G-3G-4G OSSو DT and infrastructure network for punish the operator. we must compare all KPI with some country (CRA=communication regulatory authority) after that determine the best and nearest parameter with our country.
Will you describe about some KPI with target value?