PDA

View Full Version : Question Poor SINR from LTE New Site

doraemon8076
2014-12-09, 09:19 AM
Hi Masters

I have a problem about SINR in LTE New Site (Single site). When I mobile and found good RSRP I found fluctuating value of SINR. Sometime good value SINR (>25) and suddenly poor SINR (< 15). I have been checked the vswr and i found the vswr value > 1.2. Is SINR and VSWR related to troughput speed? I already physical optimized but the result it same. If there is any parameter to change please let me know. It is appreciate if you are give me good idea and solution how to optimize the SINR. The vendor is E*******

Best Regard

captain_jejemon
2014-12-09, 04:24 PM
yes High VSWR and poor SINR will affect the throughput. But for fluctuating SINR, check first for other alarms, check for interference (internal and external).Check also for PCI collision. Geographical location, check also if there is dominance in the area and no pollutant.

baby2
2014-12-09, 11:14 PM
your PCI plan problem

don't remember rule divide by 3 for PCI

doraemon8076
2014-12-10, 04:53 PM
yes High VSWR and poor SINR will affect the throughput. But for fluctuating SINR, check first for other alarms, check for interference (internal and external).Check also for PCI collision. Geographical location, check also if there is dominance in the area and no pollutant.

Hi captain_jejemon

thanks for the idea but i have a question. How we check PCI collision?