PDA

View Full Version : drop due to pmNoCellFachDisconnectAbnorm

Weiland86
2014-12-04, 09:40 AM
Hello mates,

I am looking for suggestions, recommendations and ways to analyze high ps drop regarding to pmNoCellFachDisconnectAbnorm.
Any information required just let me know it

BR,
Weiland

electron
2014-12-04, 04:11 PM
Hello mates,

I am looking for suggestions, recommendations and ways to analyze high ps drop regarding to pmNoCellFachDisconnectAbnorm.
Any information required just let me know it

BR,
Weiland

Hi,

Resource congestion on the cell and high FACH load due to high down switching can be 2 usual reason for FACH disconnection.

Cheers

Weiland86
2014-12-06, 09:03 AM
Hello,

Thanks for the answer, how can I check the fach load? what are the recommended values? how i can reduce that load?
Sorry for keep asking about it, it is just i have not found information about it.
if you have a doc explaining the reasons and possibles ways to solve it please share it :/

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Resource congestion on the cell and high FACH load due to high down switching can be 2 usual reason for FACH disconnection.

Cheers

baby2
2014-12-06, 09:50 AM
In Huawei ,also default start with 1 ch of FACH
you can configutation by add 1 more channel of SCCCH

but it have remark below
1) affect service ,also need to to synconize (at lease 6 hour) -- CSSR will degrade during syn time
2) rec. to change whole area

Hello,

Thanks for the answer, how can I check the fach load? what are the recommended values? how i can reduce that load?
Sorry for keep asking about it, it is just i have not found information about it.
if you have a doc explaining the reasons and possibles ways to solve it please share it :/

Thanks in advance