PDA

View Full Version : Judge accurately on handover delay

justdream
2014-11-15, 06:29 PM
Dears,

Kindly guide me how could I jude accurately that I've handover delay

for example, let's say MS is in overlaid and already acheived OTOU HO Threshold
and the underlaid subsell has level better with difference of 30 dBm (1st. best candidiate cell)

Let's say my UO HO Watch Time is 6/4

How could I use Log-File, to say that the time 6/4 has been passed without handover?
How could I check it exactly?

riverstreamer
2014-11-15, 07:22 PM
Hi,

Let me ask something. What do you mean by delay :

1. Delay in phase of HO-Prep/Exec --> this gives a discussion about the timer, hysteresis, ...
2. Staying more on source cell (regardless of RAT/carrier/freq) --> This is more strategy of mobility about offset, measure-level

BR/...

justdream
2014-11-15, 07:40 PM
Hi,

Let me ask something. What do you mean by delay :

1. Delay in phase of HO-Prep/Exec --> this gives a discussion about the timer, hysteresis, ...
2. Staying more on source cell (regardless of RAT/carrier/freq) --> This is more strategy of mobility about offset, measure-level

BR/...

I will explain my case again:
1) MS is camping on Overlaid cell with bad RxLev (so handover OTOU Threshold has already been acheived)
2) from Layer message Measurment Reports, 6 consecutive MRs shows that Same cell Underlaid subcell is much better with big difference in RxLev

3) Radio Parameter settigs for HO Time: Watch/ Valid is 6/4

4) MS succeded to do handover to underlaid subcell after 6 MRs "while valid time is 4 as mentioned above"

My Question:
Is this case could be considered as handover delay as 4 consecutive MR already acheived out of 6
and handover didn't execute till 6 consecutive MRs

or I'm doing wrong calcualtion & counting?
and what's the accurate way?

riverstreamer
2014-11-15, 07:53 PM
- Does your product give the possibility of seeing HO-prep & HO-Exec KPIs seperately ?
- Don't you have a abnormal high hysteresis or very high timer value ?

justdream
2014-11-15, 08:02 PM
- Does your product give the possibility of seeing HO-prep & HO-Exec KPIs seperately ?
- Don't you have a abnormal high hysteresis or very high timer value ?

Both Pre. & Execution are good
Timers are normal,
Just would like to add that:
Min Interval for TCH Hos = 2
Filter Length for TCH Level = 4

justdream
2014-11-16, 08:16 PM
Dear Experts,

any suggestions !