nron3
2014-10-25, 09:33 AM
Hi All,

Any1 have try this before?
Any comment?

http://www.azenqos.com/about/

joeyisnothomerightnow
2014-11-12, 03:23 AM
Never heard of it before. Is there an apk out to try it?

Don_plo
2014-11-12, 10:50 AM
Hi Guys, it's an honor to post here

My name is Don from the AZQ team. We aim to provide world-class testing experience on compatible Qualcomm android devices (We are a licensee) so there are no API-based or secret code-based values like you will see in some market or commercial apps. Our informatio ncomes from the same source as the leading tools in the market which is direct from the radio chipset. We can provide LTE PCI,EARFCN,WCDMA UARFCN Locking and WCDMA SC stay functions on specific phone model liek the Nexus 5 and a variant of the S5 (SM-G900F).

For walk testing and drive testing we also provide an automatic reporting system that can turn uploaded logs into automatic report in 5-10 minutes so you get coverage, KPI and almost everything you need for a report easily without the need of having it done by a supporting technician or yourself

If you want to know more or request a trial, please feel free to do so by emailing azqhelp@gmail.com A brief explanation of you and your organizations will be highly appreciated because it will really help us if we book the demo under your organization instead of @gmail.com

Hope to hear more from you guys soon

Don

Regards.

Don

joeyisnothomerightnow
2014-11-12, 01:05 PM
Hi Don,

Thanks for the reply. I have a couple questions...

Which handsets do you support? You mention Nexus 5 and S5... but not all S5?
Do the test phones need to be rooted?
I'm curious about how you get the data - you say it is not API-based or secret-code based and instead you are a qcom licensee but not sure what that means. How are you connecting to the radio chipset without an API?
Does you app support RAT lock? Band lock? Frequency lock?

Sorry for all the questions - just really curious about how this new app works.

Cheers!

auto_art
2014-11-12, 01:17 PM
it seems useful, does it support all qualcom chips HS.?

Don_plo
2014-11-12, 07:35 PM
@joeyisnothomerightnow

Not all S5 unfortunately, because we need to access the chipset so the model has to be the one that is Qualcomm based. Not all S5 are Qualcomm based. Even the S5 that are Qualcomm based can be implemented differently so testing needs to be done on each models. Leading tools in the market will also support specific models for the same reason. We support Qualcomm HS that we have tested on only since we don't want to run it on an unstable phone.

On rooting if you are usin the N5 or S5 no root is needed, flashing our firmware add-on to the phone will suffice. On N5 and S5 we support PCI,EARFCN Lock, UARFCN Lock, SC Stay, LTE/WCDMA/GSM RAT and Band lock

On API I mean the Android API that apps like G-Mon uses which can not give you the drive test grade information from the chipset. Likewise the secret code can only gives limited information. I have attached the screenshots from our app that shows our parameters and L3 which comes from the chipset

Thank you for your questions, it's a pleasure

Don_plo
2014-11-12, 07:37 PM
it seems useful, does it support all qualcom chips HS.?

Only selected ones sir. Sony Xperia M, E for example works. There are phones that implemented the Andoid part so badly that it crashes every 10 minutes and we don't want the phone to give our app a bad impression

joeyisnothomerightnow
2014-11-13, 06:41 AM
Hi again Don,

Thanks for the information! Sounds really great. I have a few more questions/clarifications if you don't mind...

I understand rooting is not necessary on Nexus 5, but what do you mean when you say flashing your firmware? Does that mean installing an apk? Or do you mean something more, like overwriting the OS itself with your own OS?
Will your app support the latest Android 5.0 when it is released to Nexus 5?
Have you tested any American phones?

Thanks again for the info! Looks like an interesting app.

Don_plo
2014-11-28, 10:47 AM
Hi Joey,

Sorry for the delay, the best way to describe it is a custom firmware though it's still Android. We have tested on the Nexus 5 in the US. Also we don't plan to implement anything on the 5.0 yet seeing the application works fine now

It has been a hectic week!

yunzsz
2014-12-01, 02:46 PM
Can the tool lock LTE Frequency On Samsung Galaxy Note3?

Don_plo
2014-12-04, 05:37 PM
We don't support the Note 3 but with the S5 (SM-G900F) we can lock LTE EARFCN

inlolo
2015-01-08, 09:31 PM
lock LTE Frequency On Samsung Galaxy Note3?

nron3
2015-01-09, 02:57 PM
Dear Mate,
Can you support LTE advance ~ CA?

Mieachel DunCon
2015-01-13, 05:01 PM
*So far, the tool could support how many and which module UE ?
*TDD-LTE support ??

*All the measurement report can be exprot to local drive/laptop ??

*Can provide the user manual ?

aymenha03
2015-02-14, 08:17 PM
Hi ghee148 ,

Please share it with 4shared website if available

raymondlei
2015-05-21, 11:45 AM
anybody can share the apk file? As a newbie here, can not download it without 15 reputation points :(