PDA

View Full Version : convert mrs file to raf file

anwar
2009-04-14, 10:38 AM
Does anyone can teach me how to convert convert mrs file to raf file?? What should software i used, or maybe someone can share here??

Thanks alot my friend :):)

byja
2009-04-14, 06:57 PM
There's always the long & boring way: you can view all of the characteristics of the mrs model and copy them into a new raf file.
But what exactly do you want to do? You can change any parameter in existing radio model in worksheet module. I know cause I had to do it for almost every Siemens radio model I had (whoever created it didn't know a thing about G.826 rec.).

anwar
2009-04-14, 11:04 PM
what i need is what is the simple way to convert mrs to raf file

There's always the long & boring way: you can view all of the characteristics of the mrs model and copy them into a new raf file.
But what exactly do you want to do? You can change any parameter in existing radio model in worksheet module. I know cause I had to do it for almost every Siemens radio model I had (whoever created it didn't know a thing about G.826 rec.).

anwar
2009-04-24, 01:32 AM
anyone can help me the simple way??:)

Does anyone can teach me how to convert convert mrs file to raf file?? What should software i used, or maybe someone can share here??

Thanks alot my friend :):)

anwar
2009-05-12, 12:55 PM
anyone can help me about this??