PDA

View Full Version : Question Huawei parameter export BCP file, previous NBI Export

forscherau
2014-09-26, 09:22 PM
Hi,

I'm missing in M2000 R013 the NBI export. In the ealier versions there was a NBI possible, to get out all of the parameter. So you could open these csv files by excel an make some queries. Now, no NBI export exists. I made several trials, create a planned area, had looked in the BCP files(file without any header, very usefull) or run a mml command and saved the outcome in a txt file(madness to bring it in a usefull format).

Does anybody have an idea, how to get quick all the parameters out? Need it for several basic checks.

I know there are some exports, e.g. Export cell frequency data etc., but you don't get all data out from them, somethink is always missing. I'm also very intreded in the hardware configuration, like BTSBRD, BTSRXUBP, BTSTMA, to get these data out. check right configuration by just filtering it in excel.

Thanks in advance, who has an idea.

sabila
2014-09-29, 09:55 AM
may u try CFGMML
this all parameter for those BSC include Cell level

forscherau
2014-09-29, 04:08 PM
may u try CFGMML
this all parameter for those BSC include Cell level

Hi,

I know CFGMML and CFGBCP. CFGMML gives you an export of the parameter in a unusable format. An import and filtering in excel is not possible, unless you bring the output of the CFGMML in a usalbe format. the export of CFGBCP is more usable, but without header of the columns it's useless. The old NBIexport was more like a BCP export, but with headers of the columns. It was very convinent, to sort out or looke for some wrong paramters or changes by using excel.

anyway, thanks for your answer.

070057r
2014-09-30, 12:19 AM
Hi,

Use this macro for CFGMML file. I'm not the creator of this, only sharing it.

captain_jejemon
2014-09-30, 06:19 AM
Hi,

Use this macro for CFGMML file. I'm not the creator of this, only sharing it.

Do you have this tool for LTe? thanks